Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

what i meant to say was - no holds barred street fight - does anyone beat brock?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Fulcrum29 View Post

Undertaker already owned Lesnar
    Damn, that ruins my post...

Oh well, add Undertaker to the list of people that would ***** slap Lesnar.

Comment

Comment

haha i've fuuucked up the thread title again

i meant to say does any BOXER past or present beat brock in a no holds barred street fight?

yeah - fedor might beat him

but does any BOXER?

sorry I'm fuuuckin wrecked at the minute - been at an irish christening all day haha!!! thats an no-hold barred street fight in itself!

Comment

Originally posted by AngerManagement View Post

Word up lol.

Comment

Originally posted by YNWA View Post
            haha i've fuuucked up the thread title again

i meant to say does any BOXER past or present beat brock in a no holds barred street fight?

yeah - fedor might beat him

but does any BOXER?

sorry I'm fuuuckin wrecked at the minute - been at an irish christening all day haha!!! thats an no-hold barred street fight in itself!
            Dude any and every boxer in the top 200 would destroy Brock in a street fight. Noobs like you who never boxed a day in your life think boxing is the art of throwing punches. No mother****er it's about hit and don't be hit, it's about FOOT WORK and movement. Any top boxer would side step out of the way of Brock's slow ass attempts to shoot at their legs then knock him the **** out with a lightning fast combo. And if he dared stand up with them then the end would be even quicker.

Comment

Anything can happen in a no holds barred street fight.

Vernon Forrest was a world champion boxer and got into a no holds barred street fight and got shot.

Nobody's immortal.

Comment

Right now Vitali and Fedor would demolish him, Fedor for certain and Vitali as long as he manged to stay on his feet but Vitali is a big guy it's gonna be hard to take him down and Vitali can kickbox so he may catch him with a knee on the way in.

Comment

Originally posted by shadeyfizzle View Post
                  Anything can happen in a no holds barred street fight.

Vernon Forrest was a world champion boxer and got into a no holds barred street fight and got shot.

Nobody's immortal.
                  Uh that wasn't a "street fight" it was Vernon chasing a guy while a 2nd guy popped out and shot him in the back.

Comment

Dude any and every boxer in the top 200 would destroy Brock in a street fight. Noobs like you who never boxed a day in your life think boxing is the art of throwing punches. No mother****er it's about hit and don't be hit, it's about FOOT WORK and movement. Any top boxer would side step out of the way of Brock's slow ass attempts to shoot at their legs then knock him the **** out with a lightning fast combo. And if he dared stand up with them then the end would be even quicker.
                    not quite sure what a noob is but loving the childish weird insult

if you honestly think that in a street fight brock doesnt have a good chance against even a decent fighter then you're obviously a fuuucking nooob yourself and have obviously never fought a day in your life either

i admit, ive never fought, but ive sparred and trained but what you've just said makes me think you're a bedroom gangster with literally no experince to start spouting crap

Comment

Uh that wasn't a "street fight" it was Vernon chasing a guy while a 2nd guy popped out and shot him in the back.
                      Thats what happens on the "streets". there are no rules.

Comment

Working...
                      X