Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

what i meant to say was - no holds barred street fight - does anyone beat brock?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Most street fights are fist fights - at first at least. With no rules someone can gouge Brock, headbutt and bite the **** out of him if he tried to jump on top of them. He would get KTFO in a fist fight against a top Heavy boxer. MMA is NOT street fighting.

Comment

Originally posted by Spray_resistant View Post
      I was seriously thinking after the Griffin fight that, who is to say he couldn't beat brock even with the 60+ pound weight disadvantage. Brock is just overwhelming opponents with his massive and has very little skill.
      Fights start standing up, Silva is the best striker in the sport and Brock has ****ty stand up

Silva definitely has a chance to land a shot on Brock, even if Brock takes him down Silva could survive the round and have another chance in round 2

50/50 fight

Comment

I know someone who would destroy Brock easily not only in a street fight but in a wrestling match as well.

Comment

Originally posted by T-97 View Post
          Mir already broke his Knee.

We got Knee, Arm and Chin. Who's gunna break this mudda fuggers shoulder!?
          mir took down lesnar in their first fight through sheer nous and experience

by the second fight a year or so later lesnar destroyed him

Comment

oh and all 4 guys in my avatar/sig would destroy Brock in any sort of combat be it street, k1, etc.

Comment

Originally posted by YNWA View Post
              mir took down lesnar in their first fight through sheer nous and experience

by the second fight a year or so later lesnar destroyed him
              Undertaker would take Lesnar to school too, he would've taken him out the first time, but Lesnar cheated. Mir had the balls to give Lesnar a rematch, 'taker never got no rematch...

***** move, IMO. Agree?

Comment

So far Brock Lesnar has beaten a tomato can, a journeyman, a 45 year old washed up wrestler and a self-confessed wimp. Not really the credentials that make you the most formidable combat athlete the planet has ever seen.

I'm fairly certain that Fedor would beat him.

Comment

Originally posted by TheGreatA View Post
                  So far Brock Lesnar has beaten a tomato can, a journeyman, a 45 year old washed up wrestler and a self-confessed wimp. Not really the credentials that make you the most formidable combat athlete the planet has ever seen.

I'm fairly certain that Fedor would beat him.
                  Don't forget that he already lost once amongst this fantastic resume of his...

Comment

Originally posted by T-97 View Post
                    Undertaker would take Lesnar to school too, he would've taken him out the first time, but Lesnar cheated. Mir had the balls to give Lesnar a rematch, 'taker never got no rematch...

***** move, IMO. Agree?

Undertaker already owned Lesnar

Comment

Brock Lesner's hype is going to be the next Kimbo Slice. Next fight hes gonna get into, hes gonna get a ass whoop first 5 sec's.

Comment

Working...
                      X