Collapse
No announcement yet.

Vitali Klitschko, Chris Arreola Confident of Victory

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

To me the only worry are the round 4 to 6, this is where Vitaly usually is at his slowest with both speed and workrate. And he ain't a spring chicken either. Still, I got nothing but respect for both guys agreeing to this fight.

Comment

Originally posted by P.WILL View Post
      if arreola wins is he the first heavyweight champ of mexican desent
      Dang why hasnt anyone mentioned that already? Seems like they would have said that once or twice by now.

On a side note, I love how hard Vitali is trying to build up "The Nipple" in the press conference, while fighting back a smile the whole time. He knows what he's doing.

Comment

If he's in shape, Arreola has a real chance of winning this fight, because Vitali's slowing with age. I'd still bet on Vitali, but Cristobal is a live underdog.

Comment

Originally posted by Carnivore View Post
          If he's in shape, Arreola has a real chance of winning this fight, because Vitali's slowing with age. I'd still bet on Vitali, but Cristobal is a live underdog.
          Damn it. I would have rather seen Chambers fight Viatali. Vitali is a lot slower now, and Chambers would have had a good chance to use his speed and angles to win.

Comment

Arreola will be no match for Vitali.

Comment

Working...
            X