No announcement yet.

Mayweather Rumored To Be Messin Around With T.I.'s Wife

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Walter Kovacs View Post
    come on mayweather cocksuckers, why gotta post even this type of ****?
    Its sad, the levels they will stoop.

Comment

I highly doubt this rumor, seeing that T.I.'s wifey ain't all that.

Comment

Originally posted by larrysmith View Post
        yep..the ugly bright ***** that use to be with the singing group escape
        I'll put Chante Moore ***** in stitches
        I'll **** Rupaul..
        before I **** them ugly ass X-scape bitches
        Biggie Smalls

LMAO...
        Last edited by nycbgdogg; 08-11-2009, 05:30 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by F l i c k e r View Post
          Thats why I dont believe it....

Thats for real his *****? WTF is he smokin, and go 'head and give me a zip. I know hella fine bitches talkin like T.I is the hottest dude around and hes ****ing that? Im for real stunned, and if May is hittin that too that ***** got more game than anyone I know.

Comment

Good. Maybe T.I. will have him shot.

Comment

Originally posted by chiyoko View Post
              Ye that's true,I've heard Mayweather is messing around with Condoleeza Rice as well,by the way he hasnt denied it
              He has, in an interview... he said he met her once or twice but doesn't know her enough to be doing that kinda ****, it was just a hi and bye.

I mean about Tiny or whatever she is called...

Comment

mr.counterfeit cash will probably retire to a nursing home before TI gets a chance to fight him.

He'll make up some excuse to duck TI.

true story.

Comment

Originally posted by TredKiller View Post
                  So does TI lol

and this is ti's ugly ass wife:

The dude in the picture is a rapper, Alfamega but is also an informant, and T.I. kicked him out of the PSC crew. And Floyd wouldn't do that "***** ***** ****". This RUMOR is not TRUE!

I think T.I. married her because she was with him thru thick and thin and accepts everything he does right or wrong! Plus we don't know what she's sacrificed for him. I agree, she's ugly, but smart people know, the **** some bitches do make you look past all that.

What if she was hot and wasn't worth ****? lol!

Comment

Originally posted by QUELOQUE View Post
                    Rumors are swirling around the ATL that “Tiny” is dating boxer “Floyd Mayweather” while “TIP” is locked up. You don’t have to be a psychic to predict an asswhooping in her future. Allegedly “Mr. Money Maywether” himself attended her recent birthday party in “The A.” http://www.allhiphop.com/stories/rumors/default.aspx

Didn't know where to put this, but it's about Floyd so I put it here.

Mayweather has denied this btw.
                    who cares? honestly?

this is btw. mayweather, ti, and that whore.....

Comment

Originally posted by South318 View Post
                      The dude in the picture is a rapper, Alfamega but is also an informant, and T.I. kicked him out of the PSC crew. And Floyd wouldn't do that "***** ***** ****". This RUMOR is not TRUE!

I think T.I. married her because she was with him thru thick and thin and accepts everything he does right or wrong! Plus we don't know what she's sacrificed for him. I agree, she's ugly, but smart people know, the **** some bitches do make you look past all that.

What if she was hot and wasn't worth ****? lol!
                      true once you got all that money who can you trust? stick with a girl who wanted you when you was broke. id take someone i can talk to any day over a stupid *****

Comment

Working...
                      X