No announcement yet.

Mayweather Rumored To Be Messin Around With T.I.'s Wife

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mayweather Rumored To Be Messin Around With T.I.'s Wife

Rumors are swirling around the ATL that “Tiny” is dating boxer “Floyd Mayweather” while “TIP” is locked up. You don’t have to be a psychic to predict an asswhooping in her future. Allegedly “Mr. Money Maywether” himself attended her recent birthday party in “The A.” http://www.allhiphop.com/stories/rumors/default.aspx

Didn't know where to put this, but it's about Floyd so I put it here.

Mayweather has denied this btw.

Last edited by Heru; 08-11-2009, 05:54 PM.

Give her one from the lads floyd...

Comment

Ye that's true,I've heard Mayweather is messing around with Condoleeza Rice as well,by the way he hasnt denied it

Comment

Floyd is just human

can you blame him?

Comment

Floyd about to get shot.

Comment

Its all good he aint tryin to steal her, hes just keeping her warm while TI is locked up.

Comment

I dont believe this ****. Isn't TI's wife that ugly ***** on that tv show?

Comment

anyone who messes wit floyd will get spanked, dude walks around wit freakin monsters protecting him.,

Comment

floyd already said on boosip that this isnt true..plus what the **** does this have to do with boxing???floyd can do better than that duck tiny..sorry but she aint fine at all....floyd aint no ***** and wouldnt do t.i like that while he's locked up...thats what ***** ni99as do

Comment

Originally posted by F l i c k e r View Post
                    I dont believe this ****. Isn't TI's wife that ugly ***** on that tv show?
                    yep..the ugly bright ***** that use to be with the singing group escape

Comment

Working...
                    X