Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mayweather Rumored To Be Messin Around With T.I.'s Wife

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i think floyd might have assaulted her...her face us unusually swollen...

Comment

Originally posted by chicano79us View Post
      She must be amazingly good in bed.
      If you look at the shape of the ***** lips it seems like they were molded by giving too much bj.

Comment

Originally posted by peyk-peyk View Post
        Floyd is just human

can you blame him?
        that ***** is garbage

Comment

Originally posted by DLT View Post
          You guys are being too hard. Tiny is straight up wacked now but her and TI have been together for years and back in the day she wasnt that bad. I remember alot of cats use to think she was fly when she was younger. X-scape was hot at the time and she looked like she was half black and half asian. He was also a young cat at the time who didnt have any kind of big name. She was the star in the relationship. Basically when they got together she was the star, she didnt look that bad at the time, and they were both young. If you live in the hood then you **** alot of girls who look like her when you are young. Again, Im not talkin about the girl you see now but she wasnt that bad back in the day
          she was always ugly even when she was with x-scape

Comment

That ***** is fugly as ****.

Comment

I'd do TI's wife, just to see how great in bed she is.

Comment

Originally posted by F l i c k e r View Post
                I dont believe this ****. Isn't TI's wife that ugly ***** on that tv show?
                i think she is very ugly

Comment

Yuck....she is FUGLY.....Floyd can have her

Comment

Originally posted by larrysmith View Post
                    floyd already said on boosip that this isnt true..plus what the **** does this have to do with boxing???floyd can do better than that duck tiny..sorry but she aint fine at all....floyd aint no ***** and wouldnt do t.i like that while he's locked up...thats what ***** ni99as do
                    Shut up *****! you have floyd's **** stabbed down your throat dude, you defend him like your ass depends on it! So what if that ugly ass ****** is mesin with that ugly h0E...nobody gives a damn! All that tells us is that Floyd gets ugly h0es

Comment

Originally posted by Joan Guzman View Post
                      That cat with T.I. there is Alfamega a rapper. Not a bodyguard. But, T.I. destroys floyd.
                      are you ****in serious? floyd will break t.i. little ass up, didn't floyd piece 50 **** during an altercation, so imagine t.i. little ass

Comment

Working...
                      X