Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mayweather Rumored To Be Messin Around With T.I.'s Wife

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

birds of a feather flock together... She aint much of a person to be given up the kitty while her Man is gone foe a little while...and Floyd aint **** for ****in with someones girl while hes away. If its true and TI gets out he needs to take that biitch back where he found her and leave her.

Comment

Originally posted by AngerManagement View Post
      true once you got all that money who can you trust? stick with a girl who wanted you when you was broke. id take someone i can talk to any day over a stupid *****
      i agree with this **** here

Comment

she is ugly..but has had his kids...if shes loyal..then im all for it..but floyd aint ****ing her..he has already said he wouldnt do t.i like that..thats some ***** ****

Comment

You guys are being too hard. Tiny is straight up wacked now but her and TI have been together for years and back in the day she wasnt that bad. I remember alot of cats use to think she was fly when she was younger. X-scape was hot at the time and she looked like she was half black and half asian. He was also a young cat at the time who didnt have any kind of big name. She was the star in the relationship. Basically when they got together she was the star, she didnt look that bad at the time, and they were both young. If you live in the hood then you **** alot of girls who look like her when you are young. Again, Im not talkin about the girl you see now but she wasnt that bad back in the day

Comment

Why would Floyd wanna fuck that?

I'm sure he's capable of pulling much finer pieces of ass than hoodrat looking chicks with prison style tattoos on their ****.

Comment

i've always thought that floyd is a very ugly person, but damn, dude's hooked up with an even uglier *****

Comment

Originally posted by F l i c k e r View Post
                Thats why I dont believe it....

She must be amazingly good in bed.

Comment

Yoo that ***** is busted ..........lol......Dam Floyd wad up with your taste!!!

Comment

im sure their are plenty of people on this forum who would like too see floyd dead and gone
                    haha just messing,i just had too

Comment

damn floyd should know strippers hotter than ti's wife.

Comment

Working...
                      X