Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Jones is willing to allow elbows and kicks vs Silva...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

wow. it should be a boxing match

Comment

You guys are morons if you think Jones is going to get crushed just because they allow kicks. Kicks ain't ****.

Comment

Originally posted by Perro View Post
        The only circus act around here is your silly posts... Co-Sign lol
        not as silly as your momma ****ting a ******ed child like you!!

Comment

Originally posted by VipersThunder View Post
          You guys are morons if you think Jones is going to get crushed just because they allow kicks. Kicks ain't ****.

Comment

I cant beleive you guys are boxing fans. Im not telling you to be homers but you are really sleeping on boxing if you think its a sure thing that RJ gets killed by Silvia in this format. As long as its a standup fight I think you guys are underestimating just how much better boxers are than UFC guys in a boxing match. In a straight boxing match, even a washed up RJ kills Silvia without a doubt. Its no contest. If you allow the bows & kicks then it changes things but to me RJ still has the advantage because his speed & overall boxing ability will be too much even for a guy like Silvia. The kicking & bows will no doubt make it closer but I think RJ is still fast enough to get out of the way and strong enough to be able to take some while I think he will crush Silvia or any other UFC guy with his hands. Thats why Dana wont do it. You guys are drinkin the kool-aid but not him

Comment

Unless Jones has some secret Drunken Master type kung fu skills we dont know about Allowing Silva to kick and Elbow is ***ing Suicidal

Comment

Originally posted by DLT View Post
                I cant beleive you guys are boxing fans. Im not telling you to be homers but you are really sleeping on boxing if you think its a sure thing that RJ gets killed by Silvia in this format. As long as its a standup fight I think you guys are underestimating just how much better boxers are than UFC guys in a boxing match. In a straight boxing match, even a washed up RJ kills Silvia without a doubt. Its no contest. If you allow the bows & kicks then it changes things but to me RJ still has the advantage because his speed & overall boxing ability will be too much even for a guy like Silvia. The kicking & bows will no doubt make it closer but I think RJ is still fast enough to get out of the way and strong enough to be able to take some while I think he will crush Silvia or any other UFC guy with his hands. Thats why Dana wont do it. You guys are drinkin the kool-aid but not him
                Spot on! Great Post! I am not even a RJJ fan but I think he would kill Silva. MMA guys could not handle short precision punches thrown with power from a world class boxer. Just for a laugh...imagine Griffin against RJJ.

Comment

Originally posted by DC Fight Fan View Post
                  Spot on! Great Post! I am not even a RJJ fan but I think he would kill Silva. MMA guys could not handle short precision punches thrown with power from a world class boxer. Just for a laugh...imagine Griffin against RJJ.
                  forrest griffin? hes not even a great boxer....

Comment

Dont b Silly...Thats fighting MMA style thats Silvas game.Silva wanted to come to Boxing not the other way around..I hope this was just long talking from Jones and he didnt really mean it...

Comment

Kicks are the most over rated thing in the universe. The only kicks worth anything are leg kicks. Against anyone with a slight ideas how to move their head, you are never going to land one. To wide, too slow, places you off balance.

Comment

Working...
                      X