• Time
  • Show
Clear All

might be a better fight than rjj-lacy

Comment

Originally posted by lettdragon View Post
      might be a better fight than rjj-lacy
      That's what I'm thinking too...

Both Holmes and Minto (training with Freddie Roach) are training hard for this one. It will be likely be the end of the road for one of them, and may lead to a title fight for the other.

Comment

Originally posted by Carnivore View Post
        That's what I'm thinking too...

Both Holmes and Minto (training with Freddie Roach) are training hard for this one. It will be likely be the end of the road for one of them, and may lead to a title fight for the other.
        i was glad to here minto got with roach.i like mintos heart he brings it. i know he will never beat the klitcskos ,but i think he can beat a lot of the top 20,s not top 5.and holmes i may be wrong but i think hes just a club fighter well see.

Comment

Anybody else buying this internet PPV? It's only $9.95.

Comment

Holmes has been waiting out for a long time to make a step up. I wonder if he can prove tonight that he is as good as his record says.

Comment

Originally posted by Carnivore View Post
              Anybody else buying this internet PPV? It's only $9.95.
              I was hoping that I'd just bum a free stream from you or someone else here. I have internet access only at work, or if I find an unsecured wireless network in my neighborhood (I'm cheap)...

Comment

Minto Holmes looks like a good HW fight. I know Minto was one of the many guys trying to get himself a shot at Waldo when Haye ducked out.

Won't be able to stay up to 3am GMT, sadly. And ESPN boxing seems non existent over here. This or Lacy Jones would have been an ideal fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Special K View Post
                  Minto Holmes looks like a good HW fight. I know Minto was one of the many guys trying to get himself a shot at Waldo when Haye ducked out.

Won't be able to stay up to 3am GMT, sadly. And ESPN boxing seems non existent over here. This or Lacy Jones would have been an ideal fight.
                  They'll probably stream it again tomorrow, you can watch it then.

Anyway, I just bought the stream for $10 and an undercard fight is about to start.

Three fights are over. Right now a heavyweight, Justin Novaria, is making his pro debut against Paul Zalus (1-0).

Comment

Paul Zalus wins easily with three knockdowns in the second round (three knockdown rule in effect in Pennsylvania).

Minto vs. Holmes coming up next, in 15-20 minutes.

Comment

Donnell Holmes referred to Freddie Roach "cockroach" in an earlier pre-fight interview.

He's entering to the Michael Jackson song Beat It.

Introductions now...

Both fighters appear to be in great shape!

Comment

Working...
                      X