Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Shouldn't the SO CALLED P4P Number 1 be able to BEAT fighters that will outweigh him?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by boxasmash View Post
    He doesn't need to fight any of them, seriously. Barrera X2, Morrales X2, Marquez, De La Hoya, Hatton... It's sealed, he's a prime living legend.
    I agree PACMAN is living legend.

And we all know that FLOYD is a sissy and he aint gonna fight real WW.

He beat a guy with 15 losses BALDOMIR and ducked MARGARITO.

Now he is doing same with MOSLEY and PUNISHER!

Comment

Originally posted by mangler View Post
      145 is still WW Burner. Cotto will be just fine homey. And so what if Pac whomped Hatton at 140 and DLH at 147? Those were gr8 wins, but those guys ain't Cotto. Nobody coulda known DLH would show up so weak for the fight. He was supposed to kill poor lil Pac. To use that fight as a gauge of how Pac would perform against any top WW is foolish homey. He has no business at WW and him losin is excusable. I'm surprised he's bein favored by so many. It's really Cotto's legitimacy as an elite fighter that's at stake here, not Pac's.
      Can always count on Mang for good posts.

Comment

Originally posted by Burner, ATG View Post
        Thats odd because I feel that if Pac doesnt KO Cotto Who he put a weight restriction on...and whos going through CAMP problems and who arguably lost his last fight....after wiping out Hatton at 140..and Oscar at 147....then doesnt that make the P4P number 1 look like a little *****???
        Wow...all of a sudden your saying he wiped out Hatton, who you have stated to be overrated and overhyped....and Oscar at 147 WE ALL KNOW WAS MORE DE-HYDRATED THAN A CAMEL IN THE DESERT.....and based on that...you NOW THINK that Manny will look bad if he doesn't KO a natural Welterweight who has weighed as heavy as 160 come fight night?

Jr. Golden Gloves Tournament Scenario:
        So by your logic...if your 12yr old boy is kicking every other 12yr old's @$$....would you send him out there against 14-15yr olds with the mentality if he doesn't KO these guys...he'll be a dissapointment?

Comment

I don't understand people kept on debating the Cotto-Pacquiao fight.

For Pacquiao, Cotto is just a tune-up fight/walk in the park bout nothin' else.

Comment

Originally posted by Talisayen View Post

don't worry.

people will start giving reasons on why cotto wasn't a good win for pacquiao by nov. 15.

Comment

Originally posted by fightfan_79 View Post
              Wow...all of a sudden your saying he wiped out Hatton, who you have stated to be overrated and overhyped....and Oscar at 147 WE ALL KNOW WAS MORE DE-HYDRATED THAN A CAMEL IN THE DESERT.....and based on that...you NOW THINK that Manny will look bad if he doesn't KO a natural Welterweight who has weighed as heavy as 160 come fight night?

Jr. Golden Gloves Tournament Scenario:
              So by your logic...if your 12yr old boy is kicking every other 12yr old's @$$....would you send him out there against 14-15yr olds with the mentality if he doesn't KO these guys...he'll be a dissapointment?
              Basically that's why I want Cotto to win. Pacquiao does not lose reputation by losing. Cotto does.

I hope Cotto cracks a coupe of Pacquiao's ribs and earns that kind of KO. I don't want Pacquiao hurt to the head. That's dangerous. But, I hope Pacquiao goes about 8-9 rounds. In this way I don't think either fighter loses prestige and both get nice paydays.

Comment

I'm really going to be laughing my ass off at this ****** when Pac gets KTFO. This ***** will be crying like a little girl when his hero gets destroyed.
                Last edited by BMWM3P; 08-06-2009, 02:42 PM.

Comment

people get the meaning of P4P confused. P4P #1 means that if all fighters were the same weight then that fighter( pac) would be the best. it has nothing to do with moving up in weight.

Comment

Originally posted by Burner, ATG View Post
                    Doesnt matter how you win.....it matters THAT you win...remember that kid....you dont get style points in this sport....

Edwin Valero won EVERY fight hes ever had BY KO........What happens if you through hm in there with Guzman...Soto....Linares...etc???...I think you know.
                    Bold #1 - Of course it doesn't matter HOW YOU WIN.....we all know that...but it DOES MATTER WHO YOU WIN AGAINST....you really mean to tell me that Floyd's "Legacy" is complete when he was p4p king? Best name on Floyd's resume up to that point? Chico......that's who.....not Hatton, who many claim to have been a C-Level/ B-Level Fighter at best....not Baldomir....not DLH....not even Zab....although Zab gave him the most problems. If Floyd really wants or wanted to solidify his status as an ATG...he needs to take on all comers....and if it just so happens that he agrees to fight larger fighters and they agree upon a catchweight (ex. Pac/Cotto) than more powert to him...at least the naysayers can't pull the "he ducked (name)". Point is thewy will have fought...and if whoever doesn't want to sign on the dotted line...then look like a punk and shut your mouth about being the best and fighting the best.

Bold # 2 - Yeah I know exactly what would happen....a little something called "puncher's chance"....examples...Kosta/Judah.....Rahman/Lewis....Pac/Hatton....Darchiniyan/ Donaire.....Froch/Taylor........Rocky/Drago.....ok not the last one, but you get my counterpoint.

Comment

I googled "*******"....funny how your profile came up....

Comment

Working...
                      X