Collapse
No announcement yet.

"Miguel Cotto talks in Anda Pal Cara"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If True, Cotto is coming off as a sore loser and all this bull**** about the him being over the Margarito fight is crap.

I give him props for not giving the belt since I honestly think he deserves more money than what he's getting.

Comment

Originally posted by Ch@mpBox@PR View Post
      1.Tipcal Marcheato cum swallower!!!!!!!!!

2.You sounded like a fan there!!!!!!!
      So because its something that you don't like he's a cum swallower but yet when he praises Cotto you get all happy in the pants. Typical *****!!

Comment

Originally posted by Hard Knocks View Post
        Arum will make Pacquiao fight at 147 if he wants a shot at the title.
        2 days ago, Pacquiao was close to backing off the fight and choose to fight Mosley instead. Arum assured him the belt will be on the line at 145 for Pacquiao's stake only. Arum will make Pacquiao fight? Are you out of your mind? Arum will do what Pac wants. Cotto will do what Pac and Arum wants. Pac wants 65-35 split he got it. Pac wants 8 oz gloves, he got it. Pac wants at 145 he got it. Pac wants the fight in Vegas, he got it. Pac wants the belt, he will get it. There's nothing Cotto can do. Arum will do what Pac wants since he can do fight promotion on his own without Arum.

Pac's team called Arum, the belt will be on the line or no fight, Arum 100 percentassured them the belt will be on the line.

Just wait for the final decision, the belt will be at stake for Pac only. Cotto has nothing to say since he's just the C-side of this promotion
        Last edited by MakeDamnSure; 08-04-2009, 10:40 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by chicano79us View Post
          So because its something that you don't like he's a cum swallower but yet when he praises Cotto you get all happy in the pants. Typical *****!!
          I think you're in love with Ch@mpBox@PR.

Comment

Originally posted by MakeDamnSure View Post
            2 days ago, Pacquiao was close to backing off the fight and choose to fight Mosley instead. Arum assured him the belt will be on the line at 145 for Pacquiao's stake only. Arum will make Pacquiao fight? Are you out of your mind? Arum will do what Pac wants. Cotto will do what Pac and Arum wants. Pac wants 65-35 split he got it. Pac wants 8 oz gloves, he got it. Pac wants at 145 he got it. Pac wants the fight in Vegas, he got it. Pac wants the belt, he will get it. There's nothing Cotto can do. Arum will do what Pac wants since he can do fight promotion on his own without Arum.
            If Pacquiao backs off the fight Arum loses the money of Cotto vs Pacquiao, He loses Cotto (Probably to GBP), He loses the money of a Cotto-Margarito rematch.

Trust me boy Arum will make Pacquiao fight at 147 if he wants the title because he has to keep Cotto and make this fight happen.

Comment

Originally posted by MakeDamnSure View Post

Pac's team called Arum, the belt will be on the line or no fight, Arum 100 percentassured them the belt will be on the line.

Just wait for the final decision, the belt will be at stake for Pac only. Cotto has nothing to say since he's just the C-side of this promotion

Pacboy wanted the fight in October, remember dum ass and what happen to that?

Pacboy wanted the fight 142/143 what happen to that?

Pac don't run ****, never did! Arum tells him, what the fuk to do!!

Comment

Originally posted by Dambala View Post
                I think you're in love with Ch@mpBox@PR.
                He's in love with me. Look at the guy, he even has me on his sig.

Comment

Originally posted by Hard Knocks View Post
                  If Pacquiao backs off the fight Arum loses the money of Cotto vs Pacquiao, He loses Cotto (Probably to GBP), He loses the money of a Cotto-Margarito rematch.

Trust me boy Arum will make Pacquiao fight at 147 if he wants the title because he has to keep Cotto and make this fight happen.
                  The belt will be at stake for Pacquiao only not Cotto. As soon as Pac and his lawyer stated the belt will be on the line at 145 being assured by Arum, it's final. Cotto has nothing to say about that since he's just the C-side of the promotion. The belt has nothing to do with Cotto or him paying the sanctioning fees. It's only at stake for Pacquiao. Got that?

Comment

Originally posted by chicano79us View Post
                    He's in love with me. Look at the guy, he even has me on his sig.
                    Chica, put up or STFU, don't be a fuken coward

I got 20K on Cotto over Pacboy..

Comment

Originally posted by PRPOWERPUNCHES View Post

Pacboy wanted the fight in October, remember dum ass and what happen to that?

Pacboy wanted the fight 142/143 what happen to that?

Pac don't run ****, never did! Arum tells him, what the fuk to do!!
                      True and Arum has to keep Cotto so Pacquiao will do what Arum wants. 147 or no title shot.

Comment

Working...
                      X