No announcement yet.

"Miguel Cotto talks in Anda Pal Cara"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

que loquera LOL

quizas alguien lo ponga en youtube en un par de diaz...

Comment

Originally posted by Get you mad? View Post
      He needs to get the hell over the whooping he got. He's day dreaming if he actually things he could have withstood plastered gloves, and he's dreaming even more if he thinks that could get by a nevada commission who is held to standards like no other committee in the world due to the gambling there.

anyways i agree with the 145 no belt or 147 and belt. Good job miguie stay firm! My senses tell me cotto should fuken destroy pac, but a big part of me wants floyd vs pac so im just going to sit back and root for a good fight!
      1.Tipcal Marcheato cum swallower!!!!!!!!!

2.You sounded like a fan there!!!!!!!

Comment

The title will be on the line whether Cotto likes it or not., As what Pac's lawyer, WBO president and Arum said, WBO can strip Cotto with the title and put at stake for Pacquiao only.

Cotto can dump that belt and WBO are willing to srtip him.

If Cotto wins, the WBO belt will be vacant. If Pac wins he will be the WBO champion. Cotto has nothing to do with that belt as long as Pac wants it. Pac was close to fighting Mosley but Arum and the WBO assured him that the belt will be on the line.

Cotto has nothing and cannot do anything about this issue. I heard Pac's lawyer yesterday that belt will be at stake for Pacquiao only.
        Last edited by MakeDamnSure; 08-04-2009, 10:03 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Get you mad? View Post
          He needs to get the hell over the whooping he got. He's day dreaming if he actually things he could have withstood plastered gloves, and he's dreaming even more if he thinks that could get by a nevada commission who is held to standards like no other committee in the world due to the gambling there.

anyways i agree with the 145 no belt or 147 and belt. Good job miguie stay firm! My senses tell me cotto should fuken destroy pac, but a big part of me wants floyd vs pac so im just going to sit back and root for a good fight!
          WTF are you talking about, mamao?

Dreaming, things, WTF is that? Speak english stupid..

Comment

Originally posted by MakeDamnSure View Post
            The title will be on the line whether Cotto likes it or not., As what Pac's lawyer, WBO president and Arum said, WBO can strip Cotto with the title and put at stake for Pacquiao only.

If Cotto wins, the WBO belt will be vacant. If Pac wins he will be the WBO champion. Cotto has nothing to do with that belt as long as Pac wants it. Pac was close to fighting Mosley but Arum and the WBO assured him that the belt will be on the line.

Cotto has nothing and cannot do anything about this issue. I heard Pac's lawyer yesterday that belt will be at stake for Pacquiao only.
            First of all Cotto doesn't give a **** about the belt like Manny and Freddie (The Roach) does! He doesn't want to pay thoses crazy ass fee's! Get that threw your fuken thick skull...

Comment

Cotto himself said he will deliver the belt to the WBO if pac wont agree to fight for the belt at 147. Cotto very confident to win the belt be it from mosley, or berto or for the wbo belt if it became vacant. No big deal.

Comment

147 or no title. Trust me my friends Arum will not let this fight slip away and lose Cotto so the ball is in Cotto's ballpark.

Comment

Originally posted by Aracibo04 View Post
                  Cotto himself said he will deliver the belt to the WBO if pac wont agree to fight for the belt at 147. Cotto very confident to win the belt be it from mosley, or berto or for the wbo belt if it became vacant. No big deal.
                  Cotto can deliver the Belt. As what Pac's lawyer and Arum said, the WBO will put the belt at stake for Pacquiao only since he's the #1 contender. Cotto has nothing do with that belt sine Pacquiao and Arum will be the one to pay the sanctioning fee. Let's put it this way, Pac will only fight for the Vacant WBO title and Cotto has nothing to do with that.

Comment

I remember as soon as they said the belt wasnt at stake i said because cotto will only put it up at 147 and bam weeks later here we go. How can managers not see this coming?

Comment

Cotto can deliver the Belt. As what Pac's lawyer and Arum said, the WBO will put the belt at stake for Pacquiao only since he's the #1 contender. Cotto has nothing do with that belt sine Pacquiao and Arum will be the one to pay the sanctioning fee. Let's put it this way, Pac will only fight for the Vacant WBO title and Cotto has nothing to do with that.
                      Arum will make Pacquiao fight at 147 if he wants a shot at the title.

Comment

Working...
                      X