Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do you forgive Shane Mosley for using steroids?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yeah. Mosley seems to be a genuine nice guy and I believe him. Its over with and hes not on it now

Comment

Originally posted by The_Bringer View Post
      Yeah ; I do.

He copped to it, passed a lie detector's test about him not fully understanding what it was he was taking, and then came back to prove that he was still a great fighter even without them.
      Co sign to what he said....Lefty

Comment

We dont forgive him for cheating but we beleive he is not doing it anymore and he has passed all tests since then so get over it

Comment

Originally posted by Sin City View Post
          yes, I do.
          he took a lie detector test and it proved that he didn't know what he was
          taking was steroids.

That is SO WRONG.

I can't believe that people buy into that "lie detector" bull****.

Comment

Originally posted by Greatness View Post
            At least he admitted to it..
            Lol, its easy to admit to something after you've already been caught and proven to have done it.

He had no choice.

I don't believe he didn't know unless he's the stupidest, most ignorant motherfuker alive.

How often do you take natural supplements w/ injections to your gut??

Fuk him.

Comment

Originally posted by flyest1 View Post
              Hell yeah I forgive him. Fighters like Mayorga, Toney, Jones Jr, Vitali, and Vargas have all tested positve for them. They still get love and praised. All those baseball players are still getting love. Shane is a good dude and respects ever fighter he has been in the ring with. Personally I can give damn about steriods. Just look at Hoya vs Mayorga, Mosley 2, and Vargas and see why

The funny thing is nobody talked about this until he beat the **** out of Margo
              Exactly add Hoylfield and Tyson to the mix. I do not know if either of them tested positive for them but Tyson bit off an ear in the ring and routinely made a mockerey of the sport. Holyfield had evidence and accusations of ordering HGh or steriods and than flipped the script and accused Tyson of doing the same thing. This is the year 2009 we see ads for drugs on TV every day. They got a pill for everything. Get over it fellas for all we know your favorite fighter is doing some kind of performance enhancing drug right now. Besides who says what is on the bad list anyways?

Originally posted by FloydsEra View Post
              No. It really showed how little he cares for the sport.
              Yeah a FMj the man in your avi cares much more for the sport. he came back because he missed boxing? RIGHT!!! He is a blemish in his own right acting the way he does and now these new accusations. It is what it is....Lefty

Comment

Working...
              X