Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do you forgive Shane Mosley for using steroids?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by boojee View Post
    yes, and i also forgive him for being roided in the Margarito fight, in fact i hope Nasim will continue to roid Mosley and Hopkins. i like watching roided fighters. i condemn loaded gloves, but a i'm ok with roided fighters.

Comment

Originally posted by princemanspoper View Post
      You are a moron,It isn't difficult to pass a lie detector test.Petty criminals have routinely passed lie detector tests,sex offenders have routinely passed them and last time I checked,they didn't use them in court either as they have proven to be unreliable

You've just proven your stupidity once again tool.Not only do you not know anything about boxing but you don't know anything about life either.Go kill yourself

Lol, not this again. So any fighter associated with Naazim that is over 35 is roiding?
      Pretty much.

Some people will say damn near anything to **** on a fighter they dislike.

It's much easier to say Mosley and Hopkins were roiding than to say that Pavlik and Margarito both were extremely limited fighters who were tailor made for them.

Comment

i like mosley, i also like margarito. I like cheats.

Comment

Hell yeah I forgive him. Fighters like Mayorga, Toney, Jones Jr, Vitali, and Vargas have all tested positve for them. They still get love and praised. All those baseball players are still getting love. Shane is a good dude and respects ever fighter he has been in the ring with. Personally I can give damn about steriods. Just look at Hoya vs Mayorga, Mosley 2, and Vargas and see why

The funny thing is nobody talked about this until he beat the **** out of Margo

Comment

No. It really showed how little he cares for the sport.

Comment

After what he did to Margarito He was forgiven.

Comment

What exactly inspired this bump?

Comment

Originally posted by The_Bringer View Post
                  Yeah ; I do.

He copped to it, passed a lie detector's test about him not fully understanding what it was he was taking, and then came back to prove that he was still a great fighter even without them.

That pretty much sums it up.

Comment

Yes I forgive him.

Comment

Yes. He proves that he can compete in elite level without steroids.

Comment

Working...
                      X