Collapse
No announcement yet.

"Warrior" Should No Longer Be Any Part Of Nate's Ring Alias

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He cudda tried to fight through it but I'm not gonna sit here and call him a ***** cuz he didn't...maybe he did see spots...

Comment

Originally posted by RelliK View Post
      Did someone say WARRRIAAAAAAH ?
      BAAAAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHHAH ...pffftfthahahahahahhaahhahahhahahahaha

Comment

Originally posted by The_Executioner View Post
        He cudda tried to fight through it but I'm not gonna sit here and call him a ***** cuz he didn't...maybe he did see spots...
        I don't care one way or the other but how can anyone say he didn't?
        All it takes is a drop of blood and you're blind.
        Maybe he overreacted.

Comment

Originally posted by The_Executioner View Post
          Those weren't spots he was seeing, Bradley had that mother****er seeing stars.

Comment

Originally posted by RelliK View Post
            I don't care one way or the other but how can anyone say he didn't?
            All it takes is a drop of blood and you're blind.
            Maybe he overreacted.
            Just a tad...

His eyes were wide open he wasnt blinking and his saying 'I cant see' I cant see

But he could clearly see everyone he went up to talk to...

He didnt wanna go on with the cut that much was obvious he didnt fancy his chances at all...

Comment

To the OP, what happened to Barrera as he so valiantly fought through that cut? Silly post.

Comment

Originally posted by Swoosh View Post
                To the OP, what happened to Barrera as he so valiantly fought through that cut? Silly post.
                He did what he was getting paid to do, fight. Nate on the other hand chose to walk.

Comment

Originally posted by The Gully Gad View Post
                  Just a tad...

His eyes were wide open he wasnt blinking and his saying 'I cant see' I cant see

But he could clearly see everyone he went up to talk to...

He didnt wanna go on with the cut that much was obvious he didnt fancy his chances at all...
                  Yeah the mind can play tricks on you while you're being bashed in the face repeatedly.
                  He should have kept fighting for prides sake and the "you never know" sake of it.
                  This happens a lot with the older fighters though when they no longer have the reason to take the risk of a long drawn out beating.
                  I guess, if you're not going to win you're not going to win just take the knee and give the opponent his credit.

Comment

Man, if you knew Nate Campbell you would know that the guy is a stand up guy and he would take full responsibility for anything that was on his plate. Last night was a wrong decision and I agree with his decision not to fight. It was early, the ref ****ed him over and it was a bad cut. Hell fight another day if it's going to be a NC. I hope it does get ruled a NC and the rematch comes about. Like I stated in another post...Nate won that first round and Bradley the 2nd and the third especially after the cut. But the fight was competitive and Bradley's a bit chinny so I definitely want to see the rematch.

Comment

Originally posted by Primal Instinx View Post
                      Man, if you knew Nate Campbell you would know that the guy is a stand up guy and he would take full responsibility for anything that was on his plate. Last night was a wrong decision and I agree with his decision not to fight. It was early, the ref ****ed him over and it was a bad cut. Hell fight another day if it's going to be a NC. I hope it does get ruled a NC and the rematch comes about. Like I stated in another post...Nate won that first round and Bradley the 2nd and the third especially after the cut. But the fight was competitive and Bradley's a bit chinny so I definitely want to see the rematch.
                      Actions speak louder than words. Nate can talk all he wants about how tough he is and how much of a warrior he is, but his actions last night suggested otherwise. He ain't no Warrior.

Comment

Working...
                      X