Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bradley Stops Campbell After Three, Retains Title

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ROFL I knew Nate Campbell was gonna do something stupid.

Comment

Every body grab a beer and laugh at campbell right now!!!!!!! seriously though..

C'mon guys.. i know u guys saw how over exaggerated campbell was in the corner yelling at his corner that he couldn't see!!!!!... even his corner stared at him for a second like "are u serious?".... he was trying to be slick and weasle his way out of the fight because he new that it wasn't past the fourth and he tried to save his career but he knew bradley was tapping the ass!!!!!... i listened to both campbell and bradley at the end of the fight and i respect bradley so much and i HATE campbell.... i liked him before but damn he has no class!!!!! SCREW CAMPBELL!!!!!!....

Comment

**** up *****. you wouldn't even dare to step in the ring with any of these guys for a fraction of a second *******.

Comment

He's right it should have been a no contest but you can't just count on that. Nate really needs to shut up, he was getting destroyed in that fight. His whole act is getting tired, it is tired.

Comment

Nate Campbell- Never ending victim mentality

Like choices aren't given, everything is on purpose.

Comment

This is why Nate Campbell has never been anybody. He lets the opportunities go and then complains that it is everyone's fault but his.

Comment

and this ***** was the same guy who said pac was ducking him????

campbell is a straight up ***** with no heart, and he thinks pacquiao is ducking him?

pacquiao won't fight him because he FEELS bad for this idiot.

stupid punk *****.

Comment

I think they are thrashing Nate because he was saying that other fighters has no heart unlike him.Well guess what Nate?? Karma is a b1tch.

Comment

That was upsetting. I'm not pleased with what Campbell did. I'm not gonna sit here and call him a ***** and this and that. He's professional fighter, but he did quit. He shouldn't have left it up to the ref to decide. He could've fought.

Comment

and i still can't believe this fool has fans, i just don't get it .

i have more respect for bradley than this ***** campbell.

Comment

Working...
                      X