Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bradley Stops Campbell After Three, Retains Title

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

either way its looked at it was a head butt and should be a no contest.

Comment

Would Jesus have ruled it a NC?

Bradley should ask himself this question. After praising the allmighty lord for delivering a TKO unto him. One would think he followed his teachings.

Tell the truth unless if it is not in your favor?!

Comment

Would Jesus have ruled it a NC?

Bradley should ask himself this question. After praising the allmighty lord for delivering a TKO unto him. One would think he followed his teachings.

Tell the truth unless if it is not in your favor?!
        Last edited by Crazylegs77; 08-01-2009, 10:41 PM. Reason: duplicate

Comment

Am I the only one who feels Campbell has a point?

Dedicated boxing fan here from the UK, sitting here at 4.26am having watched local boy Witter quit on the stool and then Nate Campbell hard done by. It is the end of the road for Witter surely. I was fuming when he quit. Re the 2nd fight, why is everyone so anti-Campbell. Look at the footage of the fight, there was a clear clash of heads in the round and that led to the cut. The referee was spouting rubbish because under the rules, its a NC and Bradley didn't hit Campbell to cause the cut. Campbell made good noise about it and he was right to do so. I know he was losing the fight and on the backfoot but it should have been a NC!!!

Enough of the rant. I'm blogging and twittering on boxing regularly @ www.sportscene.tk

PEACE!!!

Comment

Am I the only one who feels Campbell has a point?

Dedicated boxing fan here from the UK, sitting here at 4.26am having watched local boy Witter quit on the stool and then Nate Campbell hard done by. It is the end of the road for Witter surely. I was fuming when he quit. Re the 2nd fight, why is everyone so anti-Campbell. Look at the footage of the fight, there was a clear clash of heads in the round and that led to the cut. The referee was spouting rubbish because under the rules, its a NC and Bradley didn't hit Campbell to cause the cut. Campbell made good noise about it and he was right to do so. I know he was losing the fight and on the backfoot but it should have been a NC!!!

Enough of the rant. I'm blogging and twittering on boxing regularly @ www.sportscene.tk

PEACE!!!

Comment

kind of, i mean lets be honest, he should have a nc on his record.

Comment

timothy bradlye is the real deal, i see him being able to sweep his division.

Comment

Should be a a rematch in november

end of story

Comment

Originally posted by naz786 View Post

PEACE!!!
                    I dont know how anyone who saw fight and the replay couldnt come to any other decision than a NC.

Comment

• Congrats to Bradley although most analysts predicted he would win.....

Comment

Working...
                      X