No announcement yet.

Team Pacquiao Made a Weighty Mistake With Cotto

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by RealIzm View Post
    Good article that makes a few valid points.
    You think that saying that Manny's team should have tried to force Cotto to come in weight drained is a valid point? That makes a travesty of boxing as a sport, and I don't understand how anyone can say that and still claim to be a boxing fan. I think it's a really terrible article.

Comment

• Bull**** article, Pac is getting a fair fight if he wants to say he beat someone he should beat them at their best. Also calling Cotto is just plain dumb.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dave Rado View Post
        You think that saying that Manny's team should have tried to force Cotto to come in weight drained is a valid point? That makes a travesty of boxing as a sport, and I don't understand how anyone can say that and still claim to be a boxing fan. I think it's a really terrible article.

Rado:

Going up from 130 to fight an elite welterweight with just three fights above 130 is a fair fight? Cotto is going to kill Pacquiao and I wrote this article from the point that his management team put him in a very precarious situation. And you? I know you think your the man, but anybody who thinks Calzaghe would have had anything more than a prayer against a pre-2003 Roy Jones does not know boxing.

Comment

Working...
        X