No announcement yet.

name a 140/147 fighter that can beat Judah on a 3 rounder

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by boojee View Post
    don't lie, you said it, you look for it. lol you know, just how you look up my thread.

british "i'm not really a big fan of Hatton" fan.....yeah right, after the KTFO lol

but that's ok, you're my fan now lol.
    when did i say i wasnt a fan of hatton? i cant remember typing that

Comment

Originally posted by flyest1 View Post
      Mosley could he was and still is a fast starter

Maybe but i won't bet on it. i still bet on Zab on this one.

Comment

mosley, pac, cotto, margarito, clottey, williams, hatton, tszyu, collazo, berto, JMM. theres eleven.

Comment

Originally posted by Walt Liquor View Post
          Zab was whooping his ass so bad, he did a dance.....and fell over twice cuz it was so easy.

Ever see Kostya fight amateur? Zab beats him 1 out of 10 in 3 rounders. kostya was a 3 round BEAST.
          Yeah Tszyu vs Forrest (RIP) in the amateurs was classic. Tszyu was faaaaaast! Judah was moving funny in that second round when Tszyu caught him. The embarrassing thing was I think he was trying to say something to Nady after he got up the first time... I wonder what it sounded like?! lol I think prime Tszyu beats prime Judah, even though I like Zab more. I don't think Tszyu beats him that easily the majority of the time, though. Think the more likely outcome is Tszyu by mid to late stoppage. Zab was far from prime then. His movement has gotten better since then. He moves more laterally instead of straight back.

Comment

Working...
          X