Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Amir Khan is the biggest DISGRACE in world boxing.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just thought I'd bump this because I find this hilarious

Amir Khan doesn't even deserve a shot at sparring with Kotelnik, let along fighting for a 'world title'. Here is hoping Kotelnik shatters that glass jaw in suitably devastating fashion.
    HE IS PURE HYPE. PURE. Kotelnik will end this train once and for all.

Comment

• what khan is actually saying is " Im going to make a career of fighting past it fighter like i did against barrera cos if i fight them in their peak i get KTFO"

sounds like exactly what happened to ricky hatton.

Comment

• Agreed. The guy is a total Con. A fraudster. Up there with Abagnale.

Comment

• bump......

Comment

• Originally posted by wazaa. View Post
            bump......
            I don't know what you're smiling at Maharajah, Khan only made it out on his feet because he had the ref in his back pocket.

But I expect your people to justify criminal behavior.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dick Gore View Post
              I don't know what you're smiling at Maharajah, Khan only made it out on his feet because he had the ref in his back pocket.

i have to agree with this. maidana did not engage in any of the many clinches while khan was hanging on for dear life. i wanted to give khan his props after that magnificent left hook to the body in the first but he ran every time he got hit. that point deduction was pure bs

Comment

. Unlike maidana, Amir refused to go down. Amir Khan is a Real Man™.

forget that. what do you want to have as your avatar?

Comment

Fuck off you idiot. I'm tired of your blatantly biased disgusting posts. The worst part is your mind is so clouded you don't realize it, and never will.

Comment

lol, we gotta give Maidana his props for getting up from the stunning body shot.
                    But where's the Thread Starter hmmmmmmmmmm

Comment

anyone would've gone down from that perfect left hook he landed to the body. khan was clinching like he was in love with maidana so ofcourse he didnt go down. maidana never clinched even once

Comment

Working...
                      X