Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Amir Khan is the biggest DISGRACE in world boxing.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by paulf View Post
    Ive been pretty interested in Khan, I liked him. Im rooting against him in may because paulie's my boy and the underdog, but I dont like all the **** he's been talking. He hasnt done anything yet. He beat the weakest belt-holder and only beat Marco because he lucked out with a cut.

Maidiana ducked HIM? What a clown.
    Yes. Good posting.

Comment

• Easy victory for Shattered Jaw.

Terrible poster list:

british_fan
      BritishBoxing92
      sheany192
      m415af

Good poster list:

Anyone else.

Comment

• Add projectxx1 to that list. Horrendous poster.

Comment

• Thanks for all green in support.

Comment

• I'm bumping this because of his new disgrace.

'I want to catch Mayweather and Pac (HIS ****ING GYM BUDDY) when they are shot'.

Amir Khan is the biggest classless piece of **** in the whole of boxing. He is a disgrace to British boxing, he is a disgrace to world boxing, he is a disgrace to pretty much everything.

Comment

• I ****ing hate Khan.

Comment

• Originally posted by Shattered Jaw View Post
                I'm bumping this because of his new disgrace.

'I want to catch Mayweather and Pac (HIS ****ING GYM BUDDY) when they are shot'.

Amir Khan is the biggest classless piece of **** in the whole of boxing. He is a disgrace to British boxing, he is a disgrace to world boxing, he is a disgrace to pretty much everything.
                Did he actually say that? I hope Malignaggi puts a beating on this *** pest.

Comment

• Originally posted by Shattered Jaw View Post
                  I'm bumping this because of his new disgrace.

Did he actually say he wants to catch them shot? What a ****ing *****. Stop being a ***** and let Devon Alexander expose you.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr. Blobby View Post
                    Did he actually say that? I hope Malignaggi puts a beating on this *** pest.
                    No he didnt say that lol, he did say he will be ready for them in about a years time, and you have to know when to have the big fights, its all about timing.
                    Anyway i dont really believe most of what papers write, unlike a lot of people on here, they read articles and believe them to be gospel.

Comment

• Shatter, all I can say is that he isn't the biggest.

Maybe you don't like how often he talks, but the man gets a lot of interviews.

He hasn't done much on the world stage yes, but then a lot of fighter don't until their lats few years.

For example Hatton talk a good few years until he did something significant.

There are people who have been caught or admitted cheating like Mosely, Holyfield, Toney etc...

Is that not worse?

Comment

Working...
                      X