Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I've drawn the conclusion that JMM is REALLY the P4P Number 1.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by boxasmash View Post
    how is darchinyan #9 when he lost his last fight
    Theres no one else worth putting in the 9 spot....

Kessler?..Berto?...Adamek?

Comment

1. JMM
      2. Pacquiao
      3. B-Hop

Comment

Originally posted by Burner, ATG View Post
        I know it was a while ago..but you cant fault someone for saying JMM won both fights and vice versa.

JMM in my eyes beat Pac twice......

Then moved up and KNOCKED OUT...........2 guys who NEVER been stopped In Casa and Diaz...and now is MOVING UP AGAIN..to fight Mayweather.

Meanwhile Pac beat a bum in Diaz....Beat a zombie in Oscar then beat a ****** in Hatton...and is now scared to fight Cotto.

Your list is Shiet bro...

JMM has a draw and a lost to Pac...

Then he lost to Chris John...

But I give him credit in beating Casa and Juan Diaz...

But Both Hatton and Oscar would kill both of those guys... So Pac fought the tougher fighters..

Your hate for Pac shows bro.... Stop the hate man.....

Comment

Originally posted by Chups View Post
          Thanks to a loss against Pacman, beating a 37 year old fighter and a light-handed former champ?

No wonder boxing's on a decline.
          Originally posted by xcaret View Post
          how old is marquez again?
          and silence.... fuken pinoy

Comment

Originally posted by xcaret View Post
            and silence.... fuken pinoy
            aww ****, we have an e-gangstaa

Comment

who gives a **** about your conclusion.....lol

Comment

Originally posted by baracuda View Post
                who gives a **** about your conclusion.....lol

I agree

Comment

Jesus the Pac hate is getting out of hand. He had a draw and a win against JMM, beat Barrera twice, beat Morales twice, and destroyed the best 140 pounder in the world. What you are seeing with Cotto is negotiations. JMM and Floyd can only wish they had a resume half as impressive as Manny does.

Until the fight with Cotto either gets canceled or is made at less than 145, know one has any grounds to say anything about Pac being a coward or any crap like that.

Comment

Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
                    Jesus the Pac hate is getting out of hand. He had a draw and a win against JMM, beat Barrera twice, beat Morales twice, and destroyed the best 140 pounder in the world. What you are seeing with Cotto is negotiations. JMM and Floyd can only wish they had a resume half as impressive as Manny does.

Until the fight with Cotto either gets canceled or is made at less than 145, know one has any grounds to say anything about Pac being a coward or any crap like that.
                    +1 plus i don't recall pac coming out saying i only want him at 143 or anything close to that. the only ones making the weight decisions is Roach. i don't want to down play roach cause he's great for pac. but he should not taint pac by 2lbs. cotto said 145. and i don't see either fighter needing to cry about 145.

JMM is a great fighter. coming from a pac fan i give him two thumbs up. for his fans and his ability to cry is what makes me not like him as much. he deserves his #2 spot. stop crying. suck on the jmm nipples and feel better

Comment

Originally posted by Pullcounter View Post
                      Originally posted by Pullcounter View Post

i need names, hehe

Comment

Working...
                      X