At this stage, Khan has surpassed PAC in the speed department

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by i-box View Post
    Dude are you a fighter?
    If you are, have you ever fought an alphabet title holder?
    If your not any of those things then stfu and quit calling fighters bums.
    the guy is just a typical internet troll so dont expect much from him

Comment

Originally posted by JM1 View Post
      Yeah your probably right dude.
      Im just so tired of hearing this kind of garbage.
      I mean boxers train for like 3-4 months then put everything on the line
      for just 40 minutes of glory then some internet geek who has probably never
      fought inside the ring calls them a bum?wtf dude.
      As for the topic, yeah khan's probably faster now than pac.
      I think roach is focusing more on khan's speed whereas for pac i think he
      wants a balance of speed and power...

Comment

Originally posted by chiyoko View Post
        I get what you mean,he's definitely fast and if you get caught you go but then Marquez proved you can adjust and give Manny grief.Those who fell victim could not adjust once they got caught.In a way it's easy to see the repetition,you know great boxers have a great selection of techniques and can adjust.
        Seriously, how many fighters are in the caliber of Marquez? Not even Floyd is in the caliber of Marquez. Pac's speed is overrated because one of his many opponents have been able to adjust to it? It's like saying Floyd's power is overrated because he couldn't knock Oscar out. Flawed reasoning is what Floyd huggies seem to excel at. Are you all past your 15th birthday?

Comment

Im sorry no Pac's speed is blinding and it is one of his main strengths period, only fools would say otherwise and not many have been able to cope with it. Just because Marquez manages to be able to fight back on even terms means Pac's speed is bad..? at the end of the day Pac in the record books still holds a win over Marquez.

If Roach is saying Khan is faster, good news for Khan is he can keep that China chin protected!

Comment

Originally posted by snootz86 View Post
            Im sorry no Pac's speed is blinding and it is one of his main strengths period, only fools would say otherwise and not many have been able to cope with it. Just because Marquez manages to be able to fight back on even terms means Pac's speed is bad..? at the end of the day Pac in the record books still holds a win over Marquez.

If Roach is saying Khan is faster, good news for Khan is he can keep that China chin protected!
            china chin made me laugh bro

Comment

Originally posted by i-box View Post
              Dude are you a fighter?
              If you are, have you ever fought an alphabet title holder?
              If your not any of those things then stfu and quit calling fighters bums.
              you shut the f#*k up i am a Marine i have trained in all types of combat fighting styles and boxing is one of them and I have fought with many great fighter that the Marine corps has to offer while training, befor you go opening your big mouth and assume everybody that comes to boxingscene is some internet geek makes you out to be a moron, you wish you had the type of training i had you little sh#t. anybody can look good aginst fighters that dont fight back (AKA BUMS) if a fighter traines for 3-4 months and still cant hold there own in the Marine corps we stay far away from these type of guys they will get you killed in a do or die situation they are f%$ken bums. shadow boxing looks good to any moron who doesnt know crap about boxing you put on the gloves your speed goes down thats a fact so when i look at Pac do his shadow boxing it doesnt impress me i have seen guys in Marine corps who are faster then Pac it means nothing. its in the ring with gloves on that shows what hand speed you got
              Last edited by solo20; 07-11-2009, 03:24 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by JM1 View Post
                you know nothing about me you **** the only troll here is you

Comment

Originally posted by We want Floyd View Post
                  Yo, did y'all see the most current vid of Amir's public workout, Roach doin' the mitts with Khan. Khan is looking freakishly fast these days, that speed is nasty.

I think PAC has been finally upstaged in the speed game by his stablemate.
                  that's great! too bad you can't improve someone's chin

Comment

If you fast, but get knocked out the first round than the speed is useless.

Comment

khan is fast but no way faster...

Comment

Working...
                      X