• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by sickfish View Post
    you sure JMM didn't had a problem with pac? lol
    thats just one of the many cases of a blind idot seeing what they wanna see

Comment

Originally posted by The Drogba View Post
      David Diaz is a bum. Of course a bum cannot handle Pacman's speed.JMM handled Pacman's speed without a problem and beat him twice. Pacman looks fast becasue he throws rapid combo's while PBF picks his shoot.

a judge wannabe.

Comment

Pure speed yeah khan got him pac has very overated speed. No one called him fast till he faced slow ass oscar diaz and hatton

Comment

Originally posted by KILLA RIGHT View Post
          Pure speed yeah khan got him pac has very overated speed. No one called him fast till he faced slow ass oscar diaz and hatton
          when did you start watching boxing? 2008?

Comment

Originally posted by We want Floyd View Post
            Yo, did y'all see the most current vid of Amir's public workout, Roach doin' the mitts with Khan. Khan is looking freakishly fast these days, that speed is nasty.

I think PAC has been finally upstaged in the speed game by his stablemate.
            Khan's fast and believe me he's got power as well.Roach is molding him into what Ricky said 'Same move everytime,rolling under..'.He's doing it well (the drills that is) and the way he takes aim at the chin.He's gonna be a handful in the short term.

When they do sparring with Manny it's gonna be interesting because Khan has the reach and good work rate,it wont be long before we hear 'Bring me Manny,why not if the fans want it'

Watching Khan train I could understand why Mayweather Sr said Manny was limited beause you can tell when he's going to do the next move.I'm not hating but I think when these type of fighters meet skilled boxers they will have problems.Still Khan is doing great

Comment

Originally posted by KILLA RIGHT View Post
              By a sudden twist of fate, pac has an overrated speed. Can you people actually believe that?
              Last edited by kadyo's; 07-10-2009, 03:59 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by chiyoko View Post

Watching Khan train I could understand why Mayweather Sr said Manny was limited beause you can tell when he's going to do the next move.I'm not hating but I think when these type of fighters meet skilled boxers they will have problems.Still Khan is doing great
                Many opponents found out the truth the hard way. Pun intended.

Comment

I always thought khan was fast because i heard it often enough. But i actually saw Pac shadow boxing and his hands are ridiculously fast. I didnt think Khan was as fasst as what i saw of Pac.

But if Roach says its true, well then it must be. He wouldnt lie would he?

Comment

Originally posted by Hard2kill View Post
                    He may have the speed of Pac but how about the accuracy, timing, combos, and most of all heart of a lion?
                    heart of a lion haha

Comment

There is that video of pac shadow boxing and it's a joke how rapid he is. He is a small man but it's still impressive. I'd still say behind prime Tyson in terms of impressiveness but still awesome.

One thing that helps is that he has short arms lol.

Comment

Working...
                      X