No announcement yet.

Roy Jones Eyes Fights With Klitschkos, Hopkins, Johnson

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Roy Jones Eyes Fights With Klitschkos, Hopkins, Johnson

Roy Jones, Jr. tells BoxingScene.com that he may go back to heavyweight before he reties, that he would fight Bernard Hopkins and Glen Johnson anytime, and that he never sought out Jeff Lacy for a fight but it was Lacy that has been after him since the very beginning. Jones and Lacy, both Florida natives, will clash on Aug. 15 at the Gulfport Arena in Biloxi, Mississippi. [details]

God Roy... you scare me

Comment

He isn't beating Wlad or Vitali, he isn't beating B-Hop either. His best chance is Johnson and he ain't beating Johnson either. Go after Taylor, Lacy, Froch...that level of opposition he can beat.
      Last edited by Doctor_Tenma; 07-08-2009, 11:11 AM.

Comment

Roy by 1st round KO.

I think it might be time to call it a day.

Comment

Originally posted by Dominicano Soy! View Post
          He isn' beat Wlad or Vitali, he isn't beating B-Hop. His best chance is Johnson and he ain't beating Johnson either. Go after Taylor, Lacy, Froch...that level of opposition he can beat.
          he can beat BHop, fukin nuthugger

i'd be geniunely scared if he fought either klitshsko

he might be able to beat johnson (he's slippin more and more every fight) but he might have flashbacks of the KO and freeze up

he can definitely beat taylor, lacy and froch

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
            Roy Jones, Jr. tells BoxingScene.com that he may go back to heavyweight before he reties, that he would fight Bernard Hopkins and Glen Johnson anytime, and that he never sought out Jeff Lacy for a fight but it was Lacy that has been after him since the very beginning. Jones and Lacy, both Florida natives, will clash on Aug. 15 at the Gulfport Arena in Biloxi, Mississippi. [details]
            Roy Jones NEEDS to retire PRONTO.

Johnson is still a canny operator, he'd KO Jones even quicker this time after he smashed that china last time.

Obviously Hopkins won't touch Roy, he's completely shot while 'Nard is looking for a 'Sugared cherry' to decorate his vast and incredible legacy with.

Talk of fighting Klitschko is PURE SUICIDE. If Jones even got in the ring with Wlad or Vitali death would be no more than 30 secs away. This would be Khan-Prescott II but about 58.2 times more brutal.

Comment

This guy has lost it! Maybe it's a cry for attention, but I'm sure he doesn't mean the klitscho part.

Comment

hopkins V jones jr now would be a real bore.

wlad and especially vitali would mess him up bad.

Comment

Originally posted by mr. riz View Post

he might be able to beat johnson (he's slippin more and more every fight) but he might have flashbacks of the KO and freeze up

no he cant beat bhop. Im a huge RJJ fan. In his prime he beat Bhop with one hand. But now Bhop would most probably knock him out. I just want Roy to retire.

Comment

Originally posted by mr. riz View Post

He ain't beating B-Hop, neither is he beating Johnson. Johnson won't let him get set again.

Comment

Working...
                    X