No announcement yet.

Pacman is scared of cotto!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pacman is scared of cotto!

It's so obvious......... From his fake ulcer to changing the date of the fight and now his supposed movie career. Manny can't handle the Boricua Beast, so he will cancel this bout even tho it's at the catch weight he wanted. Pitiful

Manny wanted Cotto to come in the fight with 1 hand tied behind his back but Cotto disagreed now Pacmans pulling a fake injury.

Comment

Come on man...Pac and scared of a damn thing.

Comment

Originally posted by Arcyani View Post
        Manny wanted Cotto to come in the fight with 1 hand tied behind his back but Cotto disagreed now Pacmans pulling a fake injury.

This is the truth.

Comment

i dont think its pacman..i think his team was just bluffing and cotto called their bluff

Comment

Im really starting to think now they know they bit off more than they can chew, Pacquaio will be mad at Arum and Roach for this fight, he will think they are against him and setting him up, Cotto may be just too much.

Comment

It's always the same around here. As soon as any slight bump in the road comes up you guys scream about one fighter being scared of another. I ask you... why the hell would Pacquiao jump at the chance to fight Cotto immediately after the Clottey fight if he was scared? We saw the same thing after the Pacquiao-Hatton weigh-in. Apparently, Manny was terrified. Which is funny because I always said Hatton was the one who looked scared as hell. Pacquiao is not afraid of Cotto. Stop lying to yourselves. I know it makes you feel better but there's no need for it.

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

Comment

Originally posted by S a m u r a i View Post
                It's always the same around here. As soon as any slight bump in the road comes up you guys scream about one fighter being scared of another. I ask you... why the hell would Pacquiao jump at the chance to fight Cotto immediately after the Clottey fight if he was scared? We saw the same thing after the Pacquiao-Hatton weigh-in. Apparently, Manny was terrified. Which is funny because I always said Hatton was the one who looked scared as hell. Pacquiao is not afraid of Cotto. Stop lying to yourselves. I know it makes you feel better but there's no need for it.
                You're a known Pac fanatic, so your opinion is useless.

Comment

Pac ducks black boxers and he's scared of Cotto.

Comment

I think Pac is scared for his balls.... Knowing how Lowblotto fights that is...

Comment

Working...
                    X