No announcement yet.

Pacman is scared of cotto!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Cotto Rules View Post
    Team Pacquiao ducked Marquez and want a drained Cotto, Pacquiao himself doesn't duck anybody, he just does what his manager orders him to do.
    How the hell you duck someone you fought and beat twice????

Comment

Cotto wins these fight if it sing

Comment

PACQUIAO will destroy COTTO with cancer or without him.
        He is real fighter,not like that clown FRAUD BUMWEATHER JR.

Comment

Pac might be scared of Cotto but dont mean he dont think he can beat him. All boxers are scared of their opponents even though they dont admit it most of the time. They are worried what the other boxer might do to them. Thats natural isnt it?
          Cotto is probably terrified of pacman. Cotto probably watches the Pac v hatton fight and when Cotto sees Hatton on the apron floor, he imagines that is him lying there.

Comment

u cotto fans are crazy. i hope this fight will get made soon. cotto is not the " destroyer " he once was. and u guys are under estimating pac
            Last edited by Shadow boxer 3; 07-07-2009, 05:52 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Cotto Rules View Post
              Team Pacquiao ducked Marquez and want a drained Cotto, Pacquiao himself doesn't duck anybody, he just does what his manager orders him to do.
              fighting the same person twice is called ducking now?

Comment

Originally posted by hugh grant View Post
                Pac might be scared of Cotto but dont mean he dont think he can beat him. All boxers are scared of their opponents even though they dont admit it most of the time. They are worried what the other boxer might do to them. Thats natural isnt it?
                Cotto is probably terrified of pacman. Cotto probably watches the Pac v hatton fight and when Cotto sees Hatton on the apron floor, he imagines that is him lying there.
                cotto fans are gonna get u for that. LOL !!

Comment

Originally posted by hotshoes View Post
                  fighting the same person twice is called ducking now?
                  Read it again:

i said Pacquiao DIDN'T DUCK NOBODY but TEAM PACQUIAO ducks a third fight with Marquez cause they know it's a big risk and a lower reward than fighting bigger guys in super fights.

Comment

Originally posted by S a m u r a i View Post
                    It's always the same around here. As soon as any slight bump in the road comes up you guys scream about one fighter being scared of another. I ask you... why the hell would Pacquiao jump at the chance to fight Cotto immediately after the Clottey fight if he was scared? We saw the same thing after the Pacquiao-Hatton weigh-in. Apparently, Manny was terrified. Which is funny because I always said Hatton was the one who looked scared as hell. Pacquiao is not afraid of Cotto. Stop lying to yourselves. I know it makes you feel better but there's no need for it.
                    best post on this thead. green k sent

Comment

Originally posted by Check View Post
                      Manny has very little chance in this fight imo. Miguel will probably ko him.
                      its funny how cotto fans still think he's invincible

Comment

Working...
                      X