This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Marijuana View Post
    I like how you avoided Subway, which is actually larger than McDonald's, and obviously healthy.
    Yeah but Americans will buy 4 foot longs instead of that one Big Mac meal. It negates the health gains.

Ohhh, Diet Coke for half the price of regular coke. I will get two.

Comment

Originally posted by UsaIsAOK View Post
      Im no ALT, im just a patriot man, I love my country dude, moms apple pie, white picket fences, America rules the world we whooped the asses of the british, then the germans in world war one man, and the french in world war 2, we basically saved the world multiple times and we get no thanks dude!
      You're not fooling anyone, I have seen this tactic used many times on this forum. Anorak used to make American stereotype ALTs in his spare time. From the user name to the avatar down to your own spelling. Next time try harder, you Non American ****!

Comment

Originally posted by timba1988 View Post
        Yeah but Americans will buy 4 foot longs instead of that one Big Mac meal. It negates the health gains.

Ohhh, Diet Coke for half the price of regular coke. I will get two.
        I actually get the 6 inch.

Comment

USAISAOK LOL...Just noticed the name.

Comment

Originally posted by Dubious-Dutch View Post
            What a sad pitiful ALT. I would bet my life that this fool isn't even a Yank.
            ....No doubt about it.

Comment

USAISAOK LOL...Just noticed the name.
              That is the only comical part of this ALT.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Marijuana View Post
                  Race doesn't matter in boxing? Common man. Race makes boxing everything it is today.
                  I am saying, being a certain race doesn't make you a better fighter than others straight away for no reason. Sure fighters represent there country I respect that... but it isn't just about what race you are its about how hard you work in the gym and dedicate yourself to get good at the sport.

I just thought about it and I don't know why I replied to the TS, it is an obvious alt that is trying to bait everyone into an argument.

Comment

Originally posted by Dubious-Dutch View Post
                    That is the only comical part of this ALT.
                    I thought the 'and we beat the French in World War II' was pretty witty.

Comment

I thought the 'and we beat the French in World War II' was pretty witty.
                      It had it's moments but the overall quality and him actually spelling like a Non Yank ruined the whole bait thread.

Comment

Working...
                      X