Jennings
    Wladimir
    Ottke
    Calzaghe
    Hatton

Now piss off c**t!!!

Comment

Originally posted by UsaIsAOK View Post
      So you Europeans have your pathetic Klitschkos, who would be destroyed by any American legend, you phillapinos have Manny Paquiao who will be soon destroyed by america!

Face it America rules boxing, we are bigger, badder, stronger and better looking than you!

America is the prime atg of the world and that goes for boxing too

I actually feel sorry for you for never knowing what it feels like to be american!

It feels damn good!

Yeah, your absolutely amazing... I mean you... because some people represent your country in Boxing and they are great fighter that suddenly makes you a great fighter too right?

You idiot... if your so much better than everyone else just cause your American go join a Boxing gym and prove yourself to be a great fighter... I mean you should be able to do it easily because you rule Boxing because your American.

This is the kinda **** that pisses me off, race doesn't matter in Boxing... it doesn't matter where your from or what skin color you have, it matters by how hard you work in the gym and dedicate yourself.

Comment

Originally posted by Dubious-Dutch View Post
        It is a Brit ALT, Lad. Why do the Limey's try and besmirch the already failed American image? Couldn't they just let real Yanks make these posts? It's a bit pathetic.

You dont know what your talking about fool, I just dont know how to spell is all!

Comment

Originally posted by timba1988 View Post
          Perfected? You take something European, put a big logo on it or an extra ounce of fat in it, and call it American.

I'm having a bit of fun in a s**t thread. Don't take my posts so serious.

(Insert why so serious Joker caption here)
          I like how you avoided Subway, which is actually larger than McDonald's, and obviously healthy.

Comment

Id beat any limey, or commy any day!

Comment

Originally posted by Spacey1991 View Post
              Yeah, your absolutely amazing... I mean you... because some people represent your country in Boxing and they are great fighter that suddenly makes you a great fighter too right?

You idiot... if your so much better than everyone else just cause your American go join a Boxing gym and prove yourself to be a great fighter... I mean you should be able to do it easily because you rule Boxing because your American.

This is the kinda **** that pisses me off, race doesn't matter in Boxing... it doesn't matter where your from or what skin color you have, it matters by how hard you work in the gym and dedicate yourself.
              Race doesn't matter in boxing? Common man. Race makes boxing everything it is today.

Comment

You dont know what your talking about fool, I just dont know how to spell is all!
                Illiterate...yes, he is American all right.

Comment

Can you be any more pathetic, as to hide behind an ALT account pretending to be an American?
                  Last edited by Dubious-Dutch; 07-05-2009, 08:02 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by timba1988 View Post
                    Illiterate...yes, he is American all right.
                    No, man he is an ALT, this should be obvious.

Comment

Im no ALT, im just a patriot man, I love my country dude, moms apple pie, white picket fences, America rules the world we whooped the asses of the british, then the germans in world war one man, and the french in world war 2, we basically saved the world multiple times and we get no thanks dude!

Comment

Working...
                      X