Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

why is pacquiao heavily discredited here in NSB?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• why is pacquiao heavily discredited here in NSB?

sick and tired of all these b itches discrediting the pacman. they always make excuses to belittle, degrade and slander his achievements. they put him down in every oppurtunity they get

like his win over de la hoya. i dont think de la hoya was as bas as people made him to be. de la hoya threw more punches than manny in the first three rounds, he was active and is reminicent of the young oscar... but he couldn't keep it up and manny was just too much...

i just dont like the fact that most posters here seem to rather discredit than credit the man

he is the greatest boxer of this era, one of the most accomplished of all times, a living legend. he is making history... and you should try to be a part of it in a positive way

just me ranting, hehe

Because Pacfans overrate Pac?

Comment

cuz he keeps ducking heavyweights. Vitali's been calling him out for years.

Comment

Originally posted by Chups View Post
        Because Pacfans overrate Pac?

actually pacfans underate pac... i dont recall anyone calling a ko in 2 (pac/hatton) and a ko in 8 (pac/odlh)

Comment

Originally posted by pacman777 View Post
          actually pacfans underate pac... i dont recall anyone calling a ko in 2 (pac/hatton) and a ko in 8 (pac/odlh)
          I know 3 pachuggers who called Pac KO1 Hatton.

And some pacfans rate Pac higher than Duran.

Comment

Originally posted by shogunn View Post
            cuz he keeps ducking heavyweights. Vitali's been calling him out for years.

the ww pac > hw klits, hehe

Comment

Originally posted by Chups View Post
              I know 3 pachuggers who called Pac KO1 Hatton.

And some pacfans rate Pac higher than Duran.

i dont think they were serious about it...

and i am one of the '*******s' that rate pac higher than duran, lolz

Comment

as i said in another thread, pacman777 is a pacquiao fan and not a boxing fan

if manny wasnt filipino he wouldnt be on this ****ing forum, and wouldnt give a **** about boxing, he is only a boxing fan because he is filipino and he sees a filipino like pac at the top of the sport

he's a worthless **** and his opinion isn't worth ****

Comment

Originally posted by pacman777 View Post
                  i dont think they were serious about it...

and i am one of the '*******s' that rate pac higher than duran, lolz
                  LOL!! Yeah I just saw that so I mentioned it.

Comment

Same reason why you and any other member here "discredit" Mayweather and other boxers. etc.

Comment

Working...
                    X