Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

why is pacquiao heavily discredited here in NSB?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by pacman777 View Post
    and edits his post, nice try kid
    And what is wrong if I want to add something?

Utak pulburon...

Comment

Originally posted by Hard2kill View Post
      And what is wrong if I want to add something?

Utak pulburon...

not gonna work kid, nice try again

utak pulburon? ahaahahahhahahahahha good one, gotta admit

Comment

not gonna work kid, nice try again

utak pulburon? ahaahahahhahahahahha good one, gotta admit
        You are a disgrace to all pacfans... Pacquiao is a boxing hero and not God... don ka magladlad sa Pacland..

Kid? are you referring to yourself?

You know nothing in boxing... not even with Pacquiao... Here in General Santos, people consider him a normal person (only those poorest people here consider him special)... not like what you are thinking... burog... he is not special, not even in his own place that's why he lost the Election... You should do a research, learn about him, and be near to him if you want to argue with me...

Stop excessive nuthugging... you are degrading the moral of real Pacfans..

Remove that ugly avatar.. looks like a trash to me... Tell me if you need to learn photoshop..
        Last edited by Titing Kabayo; 07-05-2009, 05:45 AM.

Comment

You are a disgrace to all pacfans... Pacquiao is a boxing hero and not God... don ka magladlad sa Pacland..

You know nothing in boxing... not even with Pacquiao... Here in General Santos, people consider him a normal person (only those poorest people here consider him special)... not like what you are thinking... burog... he is not special, not even in his own place that's why he lost the Election... You should do a research, learn about him, and be near to him if you want to argue with me...

Remove that ugly avatar.. looks like a trash to me... Tell me if you need to learn photoshop..

*sighs*... another typical filipino with a bad case of superiority complex

ugly avatar? nothing ugly here but yoooo face fooooo

try again kid, less drama this time

Comment

im about to give u the most honest answer
            whether u like it or not
            thats up to u
            but the fact the reason the soul cause of pac disbelief
            like nahhh
            hes just gettin lucky
            hes not that good
            HIS MUSTACHE
            TRUTH

Comment

*sighs*... another typical filipino with a bad case of superiority complex

ugly avatar? nothing ugly here but yoooo face fooooo

try again kid, less drama this time
              Superiority complex? I think it's you... it seems you are running out of words to say.. LOL

I'm a pacfan.. a real pacfan.. and I hate people who overrates him.. Pacquiao is great.. no question nor complain about it.. Just don't make him God because he is not...and always back your arguments with truth if you want respect from a fellow pacfan..don't be boastful..

Comment

Originally posted by abdiel2k3 View Post
                im about to give u the most honest answer
                whether u like it or not
                thats up to u
                but the fact the reason the soul cause of pac disbelief
                like nahhh
                hes just gettin lucky
                hes not that good
                HIS MUSTACHE
                TRUTH
                Dammit abdiel, I didn't understand a word you said.

Comment

Superiority complex? I think it's you... it seems you are running out of words to say.. LOL

I'm a pacfan.. a real pacfan.. and I hate people who overrates him.. Pacquiao is great.. no question nor complain about it.. Just don't make him God because he is not...and always back your arguments with truth if you want respect from a fellow pacfan..don't be boastful..
                  I think pacman777 is a real pacfan as well. What is this, a contest of who the real pacfan is? LOL

Will the real pacfan please stand up.

Comment

agree. TS is a douche- fa g

Comment

i know nothing about boxing? ahhahahhahahahhaha, fail

people consider pacquiao normal...? dude look up the word in a dictionary. i know you cant help being illiterate

pacquaio not special...? again look up the word... 'normal' and 'special' are simple words, even a monkey would know

Comment

Working...
                      X