Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

why is pacquiao heavily discredited here in NSB?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Hard2kill View Post
    Just ignore the idiot.. he just watched "Lord of Illusions"

says the imbecile with 'size' issues...

Comment

Originally posted by pacman777 View Post
      says the imbecile with 'size' issues...
      shut up and let's settle this on Linares-Soto... sig 70K

Comment

lolz Hard2kill... i still <3 you

Comment

I would say because of all the moronic fans like the one that created this thread. I think everyone loves Pac himself and watching him fight and what he has done, but, I find his rabid fans worse than nearly any fan of any other fighter.

Comment

Originally posted by BennyST View Post
            I would say because of all the moronic fans like the one that created this thread. I think everyone loves Pac himself and watching him fight and what he has done, but, I find his rabid fans worse than nearly any fan of any other fighter.

you are glad that victor quit... all there is to you

Comment

Originally posted by KostyaTszyu View Post
              as i said in another thread, pacman777 is a pacquiao fan and not a boxing fan

if manny wasnt filipino he wouldnt be on this ****ing forum, and wouldnt give a **** about boxing, he is only a boxing fan because he is filipino and he sees a filipino like pac at the top of the sport

he's a worthless **** and his opinion isn't worth ****
              He's all they have.

Comment

Originally posted by minion View Post
                Same reason why you and any other member here "discredit" Mayweather and other boxers. etc.

Comment

Originally posted by pacman777 View Post
                  untested above 130? he just beat the king pin at 140 in two rounds

and indeed you do
                  Hatton wasn't the king at 140 damn fool.

Comment

Originally posted by Chr0nic View Post
                    pacquaio is'nt even 'heavly' discredited what the **** are you on? you saw like what 3 pac dissing threads in the last week and now he's heavly discredited?
                    He is highly respected on this forum, but because of some fans, like the one that created this thread, saying really foolish, inane things that no one agrees with, all they hear is "No, stop being ******. He is not better than Duran" or "No, he is not the near the top three P4P all time" and so they think that everyone disrespects him because no one agrees with their idiotic views that are so skewed and biased.

Comment

Originally posted by Deja_Vous View Post
                      He's all they have.
                      Originally posted by BennyST View Post
                      He is highly respected on this forum, but because of some fans, like the one that created this thread, saying really foolish, inane things that no one agrees with, all they hear is "No, stop being ******. He is not better than Duran" or "No, he is not the near the top three P4P all time" and so they think that everyone disrespects him because no one agrees with their idiotic views that are so skewed and biased.

'its ok to be a quitter' man....

Comment

Working...
                      X