No announcement yet.

I applaud Victor Ortiz for quitting.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I applaud Victor Ortiz for quitting.

It's about time someone came about and simply said "No, I just quit because I didn't want to end up like Ali, and a complete vegetable that can't even speak, just to please a bunch of ****ing ******* on the internet who have absolutely never stepped into the ring at such a high level and had to fight for money and yet have the temerity to call me *****! I would rather come back and fight properly and healthily another day and win."

I think he gave us a good fight and will surely be back, hopefully better than ever and with the mind set to now make sure he doesn't do what wankers like the majority of this board want him to do.

Get over yourselves you bunch of hypocritical ******. Every single one of you would ****e your pants in a second if faced with the prospect of some guy across the ring who has knocked out every single one of his opponents, and he wants to literally pulverize your face into moosh.

Oh, wait, that's right, you all just sit on your arses and play on your computer typing about a fighter who gives you entertainment as being a ***** for providing you with one of the best fights of the year so far! You ****ing bunch of wanking **** ******s. Damn, I'm sick of hearing pathetic little kids whine about a fighter quitting. How many of you have been smashed in the face over and over by a guy with serious power? None of you! Christ, Id like to take a bat to some of you losers calling him a quitter or a *****. Not a single one of you who call him that would even know what it's like to step into that ring and fight someone desperate to kick your head in. You all disgust me.

Well said! its his life, he can do whatever he wants. There will always be those internet toughguys.

Comment

Originally posted by BennyST View Post
      It's about time someone came about and simply said "No, I just quit because I didn't want to end up like Ali, and a complete vegetable that can't even speak, just to please a bunch of ****ing ******* on the internet who have absolutely never stepped into the ring at such a high level and had to fight for money and yet have the temerity to call me *****! I would rather come back and fight properly and healthily another day and win."

I think he gave us a good fight and will surely be back, hopefully better than ever and with the mind set to now make sure he doesn't do what wankers like the majority of this board want him to do.

Get over yourselves you bunch of hypocritical ******. Every single one of you would ****e your pants in a second if faced with the prospect of some guy across the ring who has knocked out every single one of his opponents, and he wants to literally pulverize your face into moosh.

Oh, wait, that's right, you all just sit on your arses and play on your computer typing about a fighter who gives you entertainment as being a ***** for providing you with one of the best fights of the year so far! You ****ing bunch of wanking **** ******s. Damn, I'm sick of hearing pathetic little kids whine about a fighter quitting. How many of you have been smashed in the face over and over by a guy with serious power? None of you! Christ, Id like to take a bat to some of you losers calling him a quitter or a *****. Not a single one of you who call him that would even know what it's like to step into that ring and fight someone desperate to kick your head in. You all disgust me.

this post is so accurate & thorough there isnt any need to say more...

Comment

Well, I'm glad at least two people on this board agreed with me.

Good stuff fellas!

Green K for you both.

Comment

Spot on. I agree with everything.

Comment

good post .......I think you might've opened my eyes to something here!!!....thx!

Comment

a change is gon' come

this fighter bashing because they dont want their eyeball to be stabbed by their broken orbital bone while getting hit in a shut eye they cant see out of - is going to end, and people that do bash them will be humiliated and ganged up on

Comment

Similar to what i said on another thread....people expect fighters to show their "heart", there comes a time when that turns into ******ity...hes 22, losing might be best thing for like, like khan, you learn from your loses.....better to find out what to improve on while your young then wen you hattons age and cant change the way you fight...

Comment

I agree completely. There are however cases when a fighter turns up for a payday, does nothing to suggest they are fighting to win, then quit ****ing over the audience who have paid good money to see a fight!

This however wasn't one of those times, ortiz fought in a war and wasn't as tough as the other guy simple as.

good post!

Comment

But but but but

I thought Mexicans don't quit. What happened to the real warrior

Comment

Working...
                    X