Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

is it real that mosley was bleeding from the ear in the cotto fight?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by tis4u2envy View Post
    **** how they looked at the end of the fight, boxing is judged on a round by round basis. At the end of the fight I had Cotto winning 6 rounds and Clottey winning 5 with one round tied. Cotto 1,3,4,6,11,12 and Clottey 2,5,7,8,9 and the 10 round tied and of course Cotto got 2 point difference for the knock down. I can see how people can say Clottey won because at the end of the fight He looked the victor but thats not how boxing is scored. Honestly If boxing was scored by opinions then Clottey clearly wins on the basis that Clottey could have fought 3 more rounds while Cotto was done by the 10th. eople forget how tough of a fight Clottey was for Margo. As far as the subject at hand Mosley had a ruptured ear drum and that was confirmed. Not to say that it's not usual for that sort of thing to happen. Cotto had his ear drum ruptured by the power punching Corley when they fought.
    Clottey won the most rounds and landed the best punces.

One judge had it 111-116 for Cotton.

The fix was in no matter what Clottey did.

Shane did not have a ruptured eardrum...stop it.

Comment

Originally posted by r i z i View Post
      nice

ive been sippin on some gasoline (steel reserve)
      Weak....................

Comment

Originally posted by mellow_mood View Post
        no seas lambe bicho!! no vengas a danarme el thread con tus mierdas!
        what are you talkin about

dont tell me youre turnin into one of these ***** ass ******s who cry about everything now

wtf is up with you, i thought you were cool

Comment

que ca bron!!!! te guillaste ya te jodiste pq se los pague a savor.. que se guillo con el research!!

Oooppps wrong ear

Me fallo el truco photoshop!

Comment

Originally posted by street bully View Post
            Weak....................

chill with the heat

i gotta go to work tomorrow, i cant be gettin too ***ed up

Comment

Originally posted by r i z i View Post
              what are you talkin about

dont tell me youre turnin into one of these ***** ass ******s who cry about everything now

wtf is up with you, i thought you were cool
              im cool...

but straight!!!

all the entire day you guys have been doing the same **** hi******* threads.. and i just didnt want this one to go the same way!!

kid im cool.. but im also straight up!!

i dont cry about everything solo te dejo saber que las ninerias tuyas aveces son bien charras!! y no quiero q danes este thread!!

i know ur drunk and having fun!! so be it! pero yo voy de frente... no de espaldas, tamos viejo! y tu sabes como es y el por que de esto.

Comment

im cool...

but straight!!!

all the entire day you guys have been doing the same **** hi******* threads.. and i just didnt want this one to go the same way!!

i dont cry about everything solo te dejo saber que las ninerias tuyas aveces son bien charras!! y no quiero q danes este thread!!

i know ur drunk and having fun!! so be it! pero yo voy de frente... no de espaldas, tamos viejo! y tu sabes como es y el por que de esto.

No one is hi******* your thread bro.

Comment

^^ thank you then!!

Comment

im cool...

but straight!!!

wtf are you talkin about man

no ones "*******" ****. the only time that ever happens is to **** posters with dumb ass threads, thats when you'll see completely random **** being discussed

i dont understand what your problem is. please put anyone who isnt tlaking about mosleys bleeding ear on ignore

thanks

Comment

I love how no one comments on the evidence....

And btw Mellow I was wrong about the punch. That counter right in the 11th looked like it would do damage to the ear, but that's the wrong ear haha.

It was probably just the accumulation of left hooks.

Comment

Working...
                      X