No announcement yet.

Wladdy is Mediocre At Best.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by mr.crust View Post
    I just got a massive toblerone off the kids for fathers day!
    Ewww, you seriously are one creepy old man!
    you should be locked up.

I really hope and pray you are not a Dad, to anyone. I wouldn't wish
    that one any poor child. You are repulsive. I hate nonces.

Also you only ever take shots at Tunney when others are doing so
    in a thread, you don't do it alone, which shows what a weak coward
    where is your alt/bf jmtRyan, to defend your wuss ass?

Look at my sig for proof of what a lowlife coward you are.
    Last edited by Love Tunney; 06-21-2009, 08:37 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dorian View Post
      Why slug it out and give your opponent a punchers shot and getting all messed up in the process when you can just dominate him wihtout getting hit then going to party after the fight, instead of the Hospital and make the same money...

lol
      You dont say that about Mayweather.

Comment

• Originally posted by Deja_Vous View Post
        You dont say that about Mayweather.

Comment

• Originally posted by Vit Bangs View Post
          Ewww, you seriously are one creepy old man!
          you should be locked up.

I really hope and pray you are not a Dad, to anyone. I wouldn't wish
          that one any poor child. You are repulsive. I hate nonces.

Also you only ever take shots at Tunney when others are doing so
          in a thread, you don't do it alone, which shows what a weak coward
          where is your alt/bf jmtRyan, to defend your wuss ass?

Look at my sig for proof of what a lowlife coward you are.
          You are a f.ucking disgrace, you talk about cowardice and then take a cheap shot at me and my kids on fathers day! what a f.ucking sick lowlife scumbag you are.

Comment

• Gentlemen, lets face it: If the Klitschkos were a couple of Abos from Australia Tunney and his crew would be making posts about how much they suck and how unbeatable Valuev is.

Poet
            Last edited by StarshipTrooper; 06-21-2009, 10:57 AM.

Comment

• When you can beat the undefeated 3rd best Heavyweight in the WORLD of every second of every round then you have to be a little bit more than mediocre.

If that was anyone else other than someone of Wlads stature then Chagaev would be taking heads off but Wlad kept him at bay all night just shooting the jab down the middle.

Comment

• Gentlemen, lets face it: If the Klitschkos were a couple of Abos from Australia Tunney and his crew would be making posts about how much they suck and how unbeatable Valuev is.

Poet

Comment

• Originally posted by -Antonio- View Post
                  Chagaev isn't a stiff. Wladdy could have opened up a bit more with uppercuts and left hooks, but he was flawless in victory. It's like complaining about a football team running the same two running plays in a row when they are scoring tds left and right.

....That's my only complaint as I think Chagaev was wide open for both. I was expecting Wlad to throw an uppercut or that left hook and I think either could have resulted in a devastating KO.

Comment

• The tread starter is a pure hater that probably cant stand a white guy as H.W. Champ , saying Wlad has a pretty good Jab and thats it , what a douche, how can anybody that calls themselfs a Boxing fan, talk soo much **** about somebody that trains his ass of , comes into every fight in Tip top shape , win by KO in almost everyfight , fights alot , and has a ATG Jab/Straight right , that combo is just hell for anybody , and best of all understands it is the sport of BOXING !

Down playing Wlad as mediocre at best is pure hate , and shows that he really does not understand the Sport boxing , a pure poser !

Comment

• Wlad is in a terrible division, he still get's respect for dominating the opposition.

Comment

Working...
                      X