Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Was JCC a ***** for "making" Whitaker fight at 145? Did it effect the outcome?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ИATAS206 View Post
    Cotto fought Clottey at 146. IF, IF, IF the fight is at 145, that's one extra pound for Cotto to lose.
    What is this idiot doing calling Chavez a *****,When he has a picture of that runner, alias (the new Whitaker) Guzman?
    you want to Know how a ***** look like?, watch this video of a fighter running for 12 round against a fighter with a 100 fights, just like he did against Chavez who was close to 100 fights too, if this is not running?
    What is running?please STFUP!!!!!!!!

Comment

the VOTES ARE IN F**K YOU NUTHUGGERS OWNED GLAD TO SEE NOT EVERBODY IS A NUTHUUGER IN HERE

Comment

Someone's misses to give you 2 extra dollars on your Friday check from work...does it affect you?

Comment

Cotto isn't considered a big welterweight either, he's actually quite small.

If it's at 145, to me there should be no excuses from cotto fans IF he loses. Same with Pacquiao if he loses.
          145 is not that bad. Anything below that is bad for Cotto. I've heard Roach talking about 142 which is obscene. But if there is a catch weight then Cotto's belt should not be on the line. I think that's BS. If you fight for the welterweight belt then the weight should be 147 or don't fight. I also don't understand the logic of a catch weight when Pacquiao fought Delahoya at 147. But he won't fight Cotto at 147? That's the area where I see bull****. Also, while 1 or 2 pounds may not seem like much, it can be a factor if the body shuts down at a certain weight meaning the weight wont drop without repercussions. That's what happened to Nate Campbell when his body could not drop from 137 to 135.

Comment

Originally posted by Ashley Cole View Post
            Pacman at 126 weighed in at 135. So making weight was no issue. After Morales schooled and exposed Pacman, he went to 135. After Morales lost to American fighter he wanted Pacman at 135. Since Roach weight drained king knew Morales was desperate he forced him down to 130

Sickening
            ?????????????

Comment

Originally posted by guerrerosoul View Post
              What is this idiot doing calling Chavez a *****,When he has a picture of that runner, alias (the new Whitaker) Guzman?
              you want to Know how a ***** look like?, watch this video of a fighter running for 12 round against a fighter with a 100 fights, just like he did against Chavez who was close to 100 fights too, if this is not running?
              What is running?please STFUP!!!!!!!!
              are you an idiot? Did I EVER call JCC a *****? Check the poll, I voted NO he isn't and the fight is fair.

Obviously you missed the point. Because you're mentally ******ed, let me explain - many people on this site called pacquiao a ***** for "making" cotto fight at a catchweight of 145 (likely), I used JCC vs Whitaker as an example of how dumb these people dissing pacman really are.
              Last edited by ИATAS; 06-16-2009, 11:29 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by joseph5620 View Post
                145 is not that bad. Anything below that is bad for Cotto. I've heard Roach talking about 142 which is obscene. But if there is a catch weight then Cotto's belt should not be on the line. I think that's BS. If you fight for the welterweight belt then the weight should be 147 or don't fight.

Agreed, the belts shouldn't be on the line.

I also don't understand the logic of a catch weight when Pacquiao fought Delahoya at 147. But he won't fight Cotto at 147?
                The difference is Oscar fought at 154, Pacman fought at 135. 147 was a "meet me in the middle" deal. In addition, pacquiao only weighed in at 142.

The idea with Cotto is because he fights at 147 and Pacman fights at 140, to "meet in the middle" which really is about 144 or 145 seems ok.

Also, while 1 or 2 pounds may not seem like much, it can be a factor if the body shuts down at a certain weight meaning the weight wont drop without repercussions. That's what happened to Nate Campbell when his body could not drop from 137 to 135.
                Not really in this case since cotto just weighed 146. If they agree at 145, that's one less pound. So a few less rice & beans for Cotto on weigh in day and he'll be fine

Comment

are you an idiot? Did I EVER call JCC a *****? Check the poll, I voted NO he isn't and the fight is fair.

Obviously you missed the point. Because you're mentally ******ed, let me explain - many people on this site called pacquiao a ***** for "making" cotto fight at a catchweight of 145 (likely), I used JCC vs Whitaker as an example of how dumb these people dissing pacman really are.
                  You are an idiot because the analogies you use are ******ed like you, i don,t really care about the stupid soap operas,first off why cotto want to fight Pac man instead of fighting a true Welter, this is becoming a circus.

Comment

if whitaker and JCC negotiated to fight at 145 lbs, then there is nothing wrong with that fight.

Comment

Didn't affect that particular fight at all. But Pac and Cotto should still fight guys in their own ****in divisions imo.

Comment

Working...
                      X