Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Lampley, "Cotto won becuz of his human qualities, not becuz he's the better fighter"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Maestro USA View Post
    Cotto didn't impress in the ring, so they had to play make believe and sell some BS story at the end on why they thought it wasn't a robbery.

That was worse than a "Don King". Lampley went out and said Cotto lost, but got the decision because of his human qualities. Doesn't get anymore gay and fraudulent than that.

Cotto is a running, quitting, and cheating coward. I would be ashamed to be a fan of some clown like that. Then again, Hopkins KO'd their Hero, they had to find someone else to cling onto.
    And Calzaghe beat Hopkins.

Win some, lose some. Hell, even Floyd has been beaten. He doesn't have a gold medal. Means he had to have lost, one way or another. ;]

Comment

Originally posted by ..Calderon... View Post
      Hey guys. Cotto won, split decision. Yay. Let's celebrate!!?!?!!?

LMAO.

Whiney, hating bitches.

Cotto and Trinidad's both biggest wins were by way of Robbery. Isn't that something to be proud of...

The runner X100 Calderun got a gift draw as well. Celebrate that in your gay ass parade.

Comment

Cotto and Trinidad's both biggest wins were by way of Robbery. Isn't that something to be proud of...

The runner X100 Calderun got a gift draw as well. Celebrate that in your gay ass parade.
        You would know a lot about gay parades, considering you throw one underneath Mayweathers balls every night.

I hear Horus is hosting this year, that should be a ball. No pun intended.

For the record, if it's a gift that Calderon received, maybe he can return it. Right when Mayweather returns his from the first Castillo fight.

Ohhhhhh, hit a nerve?

Comment

Originally posted by ShalafiV.2 View Post
          I'm glad I'm not the only one who shares that kind of hate for Lampley. How many times is this dick rider going to cry after a Cotto fight? "the most intense display of man love I have ever seen" what a freaking douche bag.
          I thought that it was funny when Stewart was laughing at Lampley licking Cotto's sack during the fight. It was clear that Cotto landed little to nothing and ran the entire fight. I actually gave Kellerman props for saying that "it appeared that Clottey was dominating almost every round"

I would not say dominated really myself but comon, 116-111 and go figure, that one judge was from NY too. Politics is a crooked game that does not belong in a boxing ring. I guess he was trying to avoid a riot or something.

Comment

you really just come off as a hater maestro. that's the problems with cotto fight everytime he wins the haters come out for a couple of days, damn trolls are just sad that know Cotto can spanks Floyd out and want him to lose so bad.

Comment

I don't think Clottey was the better fighter in that fight, problem is it was compressed into a lower no. of rounds. In boxing you don't work up toil in one round, each round is it's own and Cotto won more individual rounds.

Clottey acted like a puss in the last round which made me happy that he didn't win the match. If you're in a champion ship fight you fight your heart out, you don't look to get the guy docked points, that's just deceitful.

Comment

And Calzaghe beat Hopkins.

Win some, lose some. Hell, even Floyd has been beaten. He doesn't have a gold medal. Means he had to have lost, one way or another. ;]
                Hopkins knocked out your hero, son! Calslappy conned his way to a SD win. You fail!

Floyd was robbed in the Olympics. He would have been just another Gold medalist on our list, son.

The ONLY way PR will ever get a Gold medal is if someone attaches a picture of Margarito on Cotto's back at the end of a pole. I guarantee he will win the 100 meter dash for Puerto Rico in the next Olympics.

Comment

For the record, if it's a gift that Calderon received, maybe he can return it. Right when Mayweather returns his from the first Castillo fight.

Ohhhhhh, hit a nerve?

Mayweather rematched Castillo and won decisively, son!

Cotto will run from Margarito and Clottey because he's a fraud. After Pacquiao retires Cotto, tell Calderun and Quitto to try out for track.

Comment

Hopkins knocked out your hero, son! Calslappy conned his way to a SD win. You fail!
                    First of all, LOL, Trinidad isn't my hero. I dont know if you know this, but.... I'm not even Puerto Rican. Nice try though. Good effort. Try harder, next time.

Second of all, you can't claim that Mayweather wins, because any close decision went his way and that's all that matters. Then take that back for a fighter that isn't a black American.

Floyd was robbed in the Olympics. He would have been just another Gold medalist on our list, son.
                    By our list, do you mean, mine and yours? Considering... I'm an AMERICAN.

The ONLY way PR will ever get a Gold medal is if someone attaches a picture of Margarito on Cotto's back at the end of a pole. I guarantee he will win the 100 meter dash for Puerto Rico in the next Olympics.
                    That's clever. Or.... just a thought.. they can learn how to run like Floyd Mayweather boxes. They'll literally run circles around their opponents.

The funniest thing about Floyds ***tastic Followers is that they don't realize I'm one of the better posters that sticks up for him.

His fans are the most annoying thing about him. They simply need to be put in their places. That's all.

Comment

Mayweather rematched Castillo and won decisively, son!

Cotto will run from Margarito and Clottey because he's a fraud. After Pacquiao retires Cotto, tell Calderun and Quitto to try out for track.
                      Why are all of you guys so easily upset.

I don't get it. Lol. If you thin he won, then state that. So defensive. I mean, I know girls that get that defensive when you talk about their man, but.......................

Comment

Working...
                      X