Collapse
No announcement yet.

PACQUIAO CAN EASILY BEAT COTTO AT 147lbs

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Not at 147. Cotto wins at 147 but not easy.

Anything lower, Pacquiao wins with relative ease.

Comment

Originally posted by what_U_PACkers View Post
      pacman will raped past he's prime cotto
      if ther ever fight!!!!
      So are you saying Manny can only rape past their prime fighters? Come on man, we all love Manny, but Cotto or any other top WW will MURDER Manny, hence the reason his corner is calling for catch weights.

Comment

Cotto wil spark his ass. Jus hbecause he fought with one eye and was getting hit, that doesnt mean, he will get tagged when he have both eyes to fight.

As soon as Cotto lands a a combo, either Pac gets KTFO or he simply will stop throwing!!!!

If JMM hurt Pac at 130 imagine what CDOtto will do at 147!!!!!!!!!

Comment

pacman will raped past he's prime cotto
          if ther ever fight!!!!
          today i was hanging out with some chicks and they were making fun of philipino guys, saying that all the guys that been with em had 5 inch dicks, i had to laugh too cuz that's just embarrasing, coming from the mexican girls hahahaha.

Comment

I can see pac use his footwork to create angles and feints on cotto. Pac would sharp shoot cotto, hes gonna get to him quicker than cotto could catch him. Clottey had his moments with him and so would pacquiao times 3. Manny has the speed & power to make any opponent think twice to what they wanna do and its not that Cotto wouldn't do damage to Pac, I just think he'd be reluctant and throw caution into the wind.... Pac is real sneaky with his feints and head movement, u can never tell when he'll throw what at u..

Cotto's best bet is to catch Pacquiao with his jab while coming in..

Comment

Originally posted by F l i c k e r View Post
              Not at 147. Cotto wins at 147 but not easy.

Anything lower, Pacquiao wins with relative ease.
              Cotto was 146 vs Cottey so Cotto has no problems making 145 and Cotto will beat pacquiao. Anything below 145 is a ***** move.

Comment

Originally posted by Ch@mpBox@PR View Post
                Cotto wil spark his ass. Jus hbecause he fought with one eye and was getting hit, that doesnt mean, he will get tagged when he have both eyes to fight.

As soon as Cotto lands a a combo, either Pac gets KTFO or he simply will stop throwing!!!!

If JMM hurt Pac at 130 imagine what CDOtto will do at 147!!!!!!!!!
                Agree with the bold part, Cotto was basically fighting with 1 eye, Manny was fighting with 1 eye and got hit non-stop by Morales, he had a cut with MArquez both times and Marquez was able to hit Manny at will, If they fight at 147, Cotto was able to drop Clottey with a ****ING JAB!!!! trust me, once Manny feels Cotto's power at 147 he would

A. Get discouraged and allow Cotto to break him down.

B. Get put to sleep.

or

C. Get on his bicycle and just try to survive.

If Manny fights Cotto at 147 no one, and I mean NO ONE should DARE question his heart, but Manny will not be allowed to fight Cotto at 147, too dangerous.

Comment

Originally posted by toincito View Post
                  today i was hanging out with some chicks and they were making fun of philipino guys, that besaying that all the guysen with em had 5 inch dicks, i had to laugh too cuz that's just embarrasing, coming from the mexican girls hahahaha.

well buddy the chics you talked to are sluts....hahahahaha
                  dayum thats all you can get???
                  we got better looking chicks than mexicans!!!!
                  i stick to my kind!!!!!!!
                  Last edited by LIL_KULIT808; 06-14-2009, 07:00 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by LilGizmo562 View Post
                    Agree with the bold part, Cotto was basically fighting with 1 eye, Manny was fighting with 1 eye and got hit non-stop by Morales, he had a cut with MArquez both times and Marquez was able to hit Manny at will, If they fight at 147, Cotto was able to drop Clottey with a ****ING JAB!!!! trust me, once Manny feels Cotto's power at 147 he would

A. Get discouraged and allow Cotto to break him down.

B. Get put to sleep.

or

C. Get on his bicycle and just try to survive.

If Manny fights Cotto at 147 no one, and I mean NO ONE should DARE question his heart, but Manny will not be allowed to fight Cotto at 147, too dangerous.
                    Co ****ing sign!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

well buddy the chics you talked to are sluts....hahahahaha
                      dayum thats all you can get???
                      we got better looking chicks than mexicans!!!!
                      i stick to my kind!!!!!!!
                      Don't talk out of your ass, you know both races have beautiful women.

Comment

Working...
                      X