Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pac AND May BOTH stop Cotto....

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cottos chin is better than Hattons, Mayweather would not stop Cotto. Pacquiao possibly can but I doubt Mayweather can, why do people act like Mayweather is some power puncher?

Comment

Mayweather might hurt Cotto once or twice over 12 but I'm fairly sure it would go the distance

Pac, however, stops him IMO. Unless Cotto somehow manages to get him on the ropes and do like he did in round 5 last night (it was round 5 where he battered Clottey wasn't it?)

Comment

Hes beatable and could be KOed by pac but not floyd.. But it will be tough.. anywyas anything can happen.

Comment

Pacquiao probably would outwork Cotto till Cotto got KOed similar what he have done against David Diaz.

Mayweather probably would be pressed and would hit accurate counters till Cotto starts to enter in survival mode. Mayweather can't Knock Out somebody who is running and would won on points.

Comment

People make it sound like Mayweather can't throw a punch to knock out a cat

Mayweather doesn't have overwhelming power but he'd pepper the **** out of Cotto enough to KO him

Comment

Originally posted by Ravishing View Post
              I think Cotto's peaked as a fighter, coming from a Cotto fan.
              guys, remember who hes fought! hes fighting elite fighters and in Margarito and Clottey big ones too. These are very tough tests.

Although i think Pacman could win, remember Pacman is not physically as big as those guys therefore its tough to see how he backs up Cotto---and when Cotto gets backed up he looks in trouble.

Mayweather same. Except i think Cotto could/would win.

Comment

Floyd would potshot Cotto til Cotto can't continue on... who knows if Cotto gets stopped or what... on the other hand, Pac would be able to take Cotto out of there... Pac has quicker hands than Clottey, has more power in his punches and is more active than Clottey... so what does that say?

Comment

christ.

one fight and now pacquiao will beat cotto?

wow.

oh well......pac-cotto in november!

Comment

even though cotto look like **** in this fight i still think he has enough juice to beat pac yall act like pac cant get hit but he is a very hitable fighter . so that will even the playing field.

Comment

bumping this thread to let everyone know that I picked Manny months ago and I am not going to change as the fight nears..if I am wrong AFTERWARDS o well, but I just like to be real PRE FIGHT and the same POST FIGHT...we have posters on here who don't seem to function that way.

Comment

Working...
                      X