No announcement yet.

All Hail Miguel Cotto!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• All Hail Miguel Cotto!

This guy is everything thats good about this great sport! He is a class act through and through, he gives everyone respect, he is humble, is never in a dull fight, has the stones to fight through blood and to pull himself off the floor to roar back, takes on all comers, all the dangermen nobody wants to fight, and does it with style, he can box he can brawl - He can Fight!

On tonights fight, Haters - suck my balls! He deserved the decision in my eyes even tho it was close (as predicted!) but that aint even the point, the man was butted badly (accident to be fair) and his eye was all tore to **** and when the doc checked he could have quite easily bailed out like 99% of fighters would have done knowing they were up on the cards (which he had to, what with the KD) but this man kept fighting through the blood which clearly effected his performance! He showed the heart of a champion AGAIN and the Tony fight hasnt effected him as much as many thought/hoped/feared! But there is only so many times a guy can go to the well and Miguel has had a good few hard fights now.

If u question Cotto's heart or character u dont know ****, the man is ALL heart

Cotto is the man..He fights the best and beats them without cheating.let the hating begin

Comment

Originally posted by KILLA RIGHT View Post
      Cotto is the man..He fights the best and beats them without cheating.let the hating begin
      Fix the Cotto's record in your sig. Cotto got 34 wins now!!

Comment

quintana in 06 , mosley in 07 , margarito in 08 , clottey in 09.

win or lose , much respect to miguel for fighting the best.

great matchups at welter the last few years. quintana , clottey , marg , mosley , williams and cotto have all been fighting each other. would have been better if the last lineal champ at 147 had gotten involved in a couple of those fights......

Comment

Originally posted by KILLA RIGHT View Post
          The haters can kiss my ass, i was just saying in another thread, We just saw 2 of the best fighters in the deepest division in boxing face off in a great fight, a fight that Cotto should be credited for taking, a fight where he fought on despite the bad cut, and all these chumps do is *****!

If he lost id be gutted but would still have a positive look on it, it was a great fight with no clinching as always when Cotto is in there

Comment

Originally posted by The Surgeon View Post
            This guy is everything thats good about this great sport! He is a class act through and through, he gives everyone respect, he is humble, is never in a dull fight, has the stones to fight through blood and to pull himself off the floor to roar back, takes on all comers, all the dangermen nobody wants to fight, and does it with style, he can box he can brawl - He can Fight!

On tonights fight, Haters - suck my balls! He deserved the decision in my eyes even tho it was close (as predicted!) but that aint even the point, the man was butted badly (accident to be fair) and his eye was all tore to **** and when the doc checked he could have quite easily bailed out like 99% of fighters would have done knowing they were up on the cards (which he had to, what with the KD) but this man kept fighting through the blood which clearly effected his performance! He showed the heart of a champion AGAIN and the Tony fight hasnt effected him as much as many thought/hoped/feared! But there is only so many times a guy can go to the well and Miguel has had a good few hard fights now.

Cotto is the true Warrior of boxing. He faces all the big dangerous opponents in his division from Mosley to Margarito to Clottey.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr._Pink View Post
              quintana in 06 , mosley in 07 , margarito in 08 , clottey in 09.

win or lose , much respect to miguel for fighting the best.

great matchups at welter the last few years. quintana , clottey , marg , mosley , williams and cotto have all been fighting each other. would have been better if the last lineal champ at 147 had gotten involved in a couple of those fights......
              Wouldnt it just......

Cotto is embaressing the guy

Comment

Let them hate thats all they do fuk the haters cotto battled back even when it looked bad after getting headbutted and getting hit alot in the 7th and he battle back to win enough rounds 114 113 cotto. Let me say this he woulda won in more still more convincingly if it hadnt been for the headbutt by da cheater

Comment

Originally posted by The Surgeon View Post

Great post, there's nothing more I could really other that I'm proud of what Cotto did last night.

Comment

Originally posted by BMWM3P View Post
                    Great post, there's nothing more I could really other that I'm proud of what Cotto did last night.
                    Fix your the record in your sig too! Cotto got 34 wins now!

Comment

Working...
                    X