Cotto is embaressing the guy
    the last few years......

cotto - fought quintana , mosley , marg and clottey
    mosley - fought cotto and margarito
    margarito - mosley , cotto , williams and clottey
    williams - fought magarito and quintana
    clottey - fought cotto and margarito
    quintana - fought margarito and williams

they're all killing each other while the "man at 147" and the "still #1 p4p" allegedly is fighting the lightweight champ.

Comment

Originally posted by vaborikua View Post
      Let them hate thats all they do fuk the haters cotto battled back even when it looked bad after getting headbutted and getting hit alot in the 7th and he battle back to win enough rounds 114 113 cotto. Let me say this he woulda won in more still more convincingly if it hadnt been for the headbutt by da cheater
      I agree the cut ****ed him up a bit and the fight would have been a clearer Cotto win without it.

To be fair tho i think it was accidental, tho i was worried about it coming into the fight. What WAS disgusting was Clotteys acting!

Comment

Originally posted by Mr._Pink View Post
        the last few years......

they're all killing each other while the "man at 147" and the "still #1 p4p" allegedly is fighting the lightweight champ.
        Its a joke but history wont forget this

I sometimes wonder if Mayweather is letting them burn each other out before he makes a deal to fight one of them

Comment

Originally posted by The Surgeon View Post
          This guy is everything thats good about this great sport! He is a class act through and through, he gives everyone respect, he is humble, is never in a dull fight, has the stones to fight through blood and to pull himself off the floor to roar back, takes on all comers, all the dangermen nobody wants to fight, and does it with style, he can box he can brawl - He can Fight!

On tonights fight, Haters - suck my balls! He deserved the decision in my eyes even tho it was close (as predicted!) but that aint even the point, the man was butted badly (accident to be fair) and his eye was all tore to **** and when the doc checked he could have quite easily bailed out like 99% of fighters would have done knowing they were up on the cards (which he had to, what with the KD) but this man kept fighting through the blood which clearly effected his performance! He showed the heart of a champion AGAIN and the Tony fight hasnt effected him as much as many thought/hoped/feared! But there is only so many times a guy can go to the well and Miguel has had a good few hard fights now.

If u question Cotto's heart or character u dont know ****, the man is ALL heart
          I agree 100%.

Dropping Clottey with that jab in the first round was Cotto's saving grace. I was getting a bit pessimistic on the last three rounds when Cotto was backing away, but he boxed beautifully, and kept Clottey from ripping that cut open even more.

Comment

Originally posted by The Scientist View Post
            I agree 100%.

Dropping Clottey with that jab in the first round was Cotto's saving grace. I was getting a bit pessimistic on the last three rounds when Cotto was backing away, but he boxed beautifully, and kept Clottey from ripping that cut open even more.
            Yeah i think the KD sealed it, i think its a different fight without that cut tho.

Still it gave the fight some drama, it was a fight that was fought round by round because both knew and i thought the Doc could stop it and it go to the cards at anytime, edge of ur seat stuff

Comment

Originally posted by Mr._Pink View Post
              the last few years......

Not flaming, but Quintana never fought Margarito.

My friends were all watching the fight.. They were all on their feet saying that Cotto needs a KO to win, and screaming when Cotto had him in the corner.. The fight brang drama, and it was great. I loved the fight.. The headbutt affected Cotto, but he still fought on. Cotto fought with a ***** on his eye.

Comment

Originally posted by Undefeated View Post
                Not flaming, but Quintana never fought Margarito.

My friends were all watching the fight.. They were all on their feet saying that Cotto needs a KO to win, and screaming when Cotto had him in the corner.. The fight brang drama, and it was great. I loved the fight.. The headbutt affected Cotto, but he still fought on. Cotto fought with a ***** on his eye.
                Typo, musta ment Cotto not Marg.

Comment

To come through what he did last night, only 1 fight after what happened with Margarito, just solidified him as my favourite fighter. I thought Clottey fought great and would have had no qualms with him winning (I had it a draw) but the sheer will and heart of Cotto was extraordinary.

And yeah, and having seen Rahman, Judah and Guerrero refuse to fight through eye cuts, it says it all that Cotto didn't even contemplate quitting.

Comment

Cotto did well last night to turn it around.

Has to be said though, he is damaged goods and there for the taking.

Comment

Guy's a throw back

Comment

Working...
                      X