Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who on this list u feel is most deserving of a HOF spot?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mr._Pink View Post
    bunch of winky haters.......

fuck you all!
    I've got a right to dislike fighters if I want to. Winky Wright and Chad Dawson are the cause of HBO's boxing budget being f#cked for the rest of this year because their fights against Tarver and Williams respectively did ****. Chad and Winky are overpaid fighters who don't give you any bang for your buck. I don't really care for Calzaghe's style either. I want to make that clear too since he is part of this thread.

Comment

joe cal.....

Comment

Both Winky and Joe C for sure.

Comment

Joe Calzaghe.

Comment

I picked Joe Calzaghe because he is one of few to finish undefeated.

Even if the competition was a bit stale at times he overcame the odds and retired undefeated, im sure if he was 10 years younger he would go after the young guns.

Comment

what a stupid poll, calzaghe is miles better than everyone on this list.

Comment

Calzaghe will be a hall of famer and definately deserves it. As does Winky.

Comment

Originally posted by boxasmash View Post
                  what a stupid poll, calzaghe is miles better than everyone on this list.
                  Calzaghe is the best fighter out of them all but he isn't far superior to them all.

Winky Wright is a pretty good fighter as well.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr._Pink View Post
                    winky

trinidad , mosley , vargas , taylor , hopkins.......

he's fought some good guys especially considering how people ducked him.
                    And had a chance to beat them all. I thought he beat taylor and vargas he hopkins akwardness just go the best of winky.

Comment

winky is a shoe in.

glen johnson, tarver and calzaghe could go eighter way. if it was up to me i would incluse the road warrior and forget about joe and antonio.

joppy? hell no.

Comment

Working...
                      X