Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who on this list u feel is most deserving of a HOF spot?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mr._Pink View Post
    bunch of winky haters.......

fuck you all!
    I've got a right to dislike fighters if I want to. Winky Wright and Chad Dawson are the cause of HBO's boxing budget being f#cked for the rest of this year because their fights against Tarver and Williams respectively did ****. Chad and Winky are overpaid fighters who don't give you any **** for your buck. I don't really care for Calzaghe's style either. I want to make that clear too since he is part of this thread.

Comment

joe cal.....

Comment

Both Winky and Joe C for sure.

Comment

Joe Calzaghe.

Comment

I picked Joe Calzaghe because he is one of few to finish undefeated.

Even if the competition was a bit stale at times he overcame the odds and retired undefeated, im sure if he was 10 years younger he would go after the young guns.

Comment

what a ****** poll, calzaghe is miles better than everyone on this list.

Comment

Calzaghe will be a hall of famer and definately deserves it. As does Winky.

Comment

Originally posted by boxasmash View Post
                  what a ****** poll, calzaghe is miles better than everyone on this list.
                  Calzaghe is the best fighter out of them all but he isn't far superior to them all.

Winky Wright is a pretty good fighter as well.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr._Pink View Post
                    winky

trinidad , mosley , vargas , taylor , hopkins.......

he's fought some good guys especially considering how people ducked him.
                    And had a chance to beat them all. I thought he beat taylor and vargas he hopkins akwardness just go the best of winky.

Comment

winky is a shoe in.

glen johnson, tarver and calzaghe could go eighter way. if it was up to me i would incluse the road warrior and forget about joe and antonio.

joppy? hell no.

Comment

Working...
                      X