Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Will Lampley's Voice Crack Watching Highlights Of Clottey Vs. Cotto?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Slimey Limey View Post
    Tony never actually cheated unlike the man you Pr's love so much, Roidsley the true cheat and disgrace to the sport. Cotto fanboys= huge hypocrites.
    Sorry pal I'm a limey not PR you're right Mosley is also a disgrace it's unforgiveable by both of them

Comment

Originally posted by Bhopreign View Post
      I remember hearing an emotional Jim Lampley's voice cracking as they showed replays of the Marg/Cotto fight after it was declared over. I'd rather not see that happen again, do you think it will?
      No

because I don't believe either guy will get hurt that bad, nor will Cotto lose. I'ts obvious Lampley has a thing for Cotto like he did Oscar if thats what you're trying to get at, but I see Cotto winning.

Comment

Originally posted by Bhopreign View Post
        Why is Cotto in a sweat suit? Seems to me he should be at 154 or higher. Shouldnt kill yourself to make weight.
        WHy Ward Kills himself to make 168? WHy Hopkins killed himself to make 160 to fight WWs??????

Comment

Originally posted by Ch@mpBox@PR View Post
          WHy Ward Kills himself to make 168? WHy Hopkins killed himself to make 160 to fight WWs??????
          dont listen to that idiot hes always tryna hate on anything thats pr or cotto

Comment

Working...
          X