Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Will Lampley's Voice Crack Watching Highlights Of Clottey Vs. Cotto?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Will Lampley's Voice Crack Watching Highlights Of Clottey Vs. Cotto?

I remember hearing an emotional Jim Lampley's voice cracking as they showed replays of the Marg/Cotto fight after it was declared over. I'd rather not see that happen again, do you think it will?
    Last edited by Bhopreign; 06-07-2009, 04:40 AM.

I doubt this fight will be as brutal as that one and I think Lampley's voice cracked when they showed Cotto's wife and kid crying at ringside, I don't think HBO will show that stuff again.

Comment

Originally posted by Silencers View Post
      I doubt this fight will be as brutal as that one and I think Lampley's voice cracked when they showed Cotto's wife and kid crying at ringside, I don't think HBO will show that stuff again.
      Yes I know, I didnt wanna bring it up that it was during his son crying so I said replays, that was a sad traumatizing site. I wonder if he will keep the little tike at home this time.

Comment

They'll show it again, they had no problem showing ricky hattons wife crying both times. But it won't be of cottos kids crying but cheering for their father! ****ing cotto-haters.

Comment

Are you talking about this video??

Comment

Originally posted by ACHlLLES View Post
            They'll show it again, they had no problem showing ricky hattons wife crying both times. But it won't be of cottos kids crying but cheering for their father! ****ing cotto-haters.
            Why is Cotto in a sweat suit? Seems to me he should be at 154 or higher. Shouldnt kill yourself to make weight.

Comment

I can't wait for next Saturday. A great fight on free HBO, that is what boxing needs.

Comment

Wasnt it more to do with someone in the buisness dieying?

Comment

Originally posted by The Surgeon View Post
                  Wasnt it more to do with someone in the buisness dieying?
                  Wrong show

Comment

Originally posted by Bhopreign View Post
                    Wrong show
                    U sure? Think it was man

Comment

Working...
                    X