Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Will Lampley's Voice Crack Watching Highlights Of Clottey Vs. Cotto?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by The Surgeon View Post
    U sure? Think it was man
    It was someone from the camera crew, so while they showed replays, Lampley talked about the guy from the camera crew who's dying and how he usually helps HBO provide such great footage ie. the brutal replays.

Comment

Originally posted by NYCHeavyHitz View Post
      It was someone from the camera crew, so while they showed replays, Lampley talked about the guy from the camera crew who's dying and how he usually helps HBO provide such great footage ie. the brutal replays.
      Yeah i know now man, thanks anyways bud. Just shows it wasnt because Cotto lost tho even if he did want him to win

Comment

Originally posted by mangler View Post
        Even if Clottey wins, it wouldn't be as brutal as last July, so I don't expect Lampley to get teary eyed this time.

I don't care if Lampley gets emotional after the fight. What bothered me was his ridiculously biased blow by blow in the Margarito-Cotto fight. It was blatant and embarrassing.

Comment

Originally posted by Little Killer View Post

Are you talking about this video??
          That aint funny, come on hes just a kid....

Originally posted by The Surgeon View Post
          Wasnt it more to do with someone in the buisness dieying?
          I saw him nearly cry at the end when they stand there and talk about the fight, and at the end he was talking about how the camera men or something was battling with leukemia in the hospital and was nearly crying (well you could tell he was trying to force himself not too). It was in the Margarito vs Cotto fight I am pretty sure.
          Last edited by Spacey1991; 06-07-2009, 12:19 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Scott9945 View Post
            I don't care if Lampley gets emotional after the fight. What bothered me was his ridiculously biased blow by blow in the Margarito-Cotto fight. It was blatant and embarrassing.

Lampley virtually ignored Margarito's work to the body that whole fight but Steward thankfully brought it up from time to time, even quite early.

Others mentioned it but we all know Lampley doesn't always seem to see the same fight we see.

Comment

Originally posted by jreckoning View Post
              Lampley virtually ignored Margarito's work to the body that whole fight but Steward thankfully brought it up from time to time, even quite early.

Others mentioned it but we all know Lampley doesn't always seem to see the same fight we see.
              thats why they got 3 commentator

Comment

Originally posted by Slimey Limey View Post
                Lampley is a typical Cotto fanboy. Tony will make JIM cry again when there is a rematch.
                "Tony" is a ****ing loser son get used to it, cheating disgrace to the sport.

Comment

Originally posted by Silencers View Post
                  I doubt this fight will be as brutal as that one and I think Lampley's voice cracked when they showed Cotto's wife and kid crying at ringside, I don't think HBO will show that stuff again.
                  They showed Hattons fiancee jumping up and down in horror didn't they. HBO will show it if it ends like that.

Comment

Originally posted by James78 View Post
                    "Tony" is a ****ing loser son get used to it, cheating disgrace to the sport.
                    Tony never actually cheated unlike the man you Pr's love so much, Roidsley the true cheat and disgrace to the sport. Cotto fanboys= huge hypocrites.

Comment

Jim looked emotionally distraught.

Comment

Working...
                      X