Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Will Lampley's Voice Crack Watching Highlights Of Clottey Vs. Cotto?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by raycorey View Post
    He did crack up when Cotto lost, He made it clear through the way he talked and crack that he wanted Cotto to win, I would alway remember that fight.

He was also emotional when talking about the death in the HBO crew thing (Artie curry) but he did crack when Cotto lost.
    Originally posted by Bhopreign View Post
    He was very emotional after the Cotto/Marg fight when he was talking about how brutal the sport of boxing was, I just watched it.
    I meant that was the only time I can remember in recent times where his voice cracked over someone dying.

Comment

Originally posted by Silencers View Post
      I meant that was the only time I can remember in recent times where his voice cracked over someone dying.
      why all the emphasis on voice cracking? why not call it, will lampley be sad if cotto loses?

Comment

Originally posted by Skills420 View Post
        why all the emphasis on voice cracking? why not call it, will lampley be sad if cotto loses?
        I guess because voice crack was in the thread title.

Comment

Originally posted by Bhopreign View Post
          I remember hearing an emotional Jim Lampley's voice cracking as they showed replays of the Marg/Cotto fight after it was declared over. I'd rather not see that happen again, do you think it will?
          I don't think he'll get upset watching the replays of Cotto beating the **** out of Clottey.

Comment

Originally posted by BMWM3P View Post
            I don't think he'll get upset watching the replays of Cotto beating the **** out of Clottey.
            that was an incredibly close fight, 115-113 across the board. I wouldn't say he was "beating the ****" outta him. Now Margarito was beating the **** out of cotto after 7 rounds, Cotto was beating the **** outta zab judah.

Comment

Originally posted by MrUnKnockoutabl View Post
              that was an incredibly close fight, 115-113 across the board. I wouldn't say he was "beating the ****" outta him. Now Margarito was beating the **** out of cotto after 7 rounds, Cotto was beating the **** outta zab judah.
              What a fuking ******, can you see into the future. Dumbass in case you didn't know Cotto vs Clottey is next saturday June 13.
              Last edited by BMWM3P; 06-07-2009, 07:47 AM.

Comment

Even if Clottey wins, it wouldn't be as brutal as last July, so I don't expect Lampley to get teary eyed this time.

Comment

Lampley is a typical Cotto fanboy. Tony will make JIM cry again when there is a rematch.

Comment

Lampley likes both Clottey and Cotto, so no matter the outcome, he will probably be fine.

Comment

Lamps probably was upset with Cotto losing, he seems to respect and like him BUT he was choked up about something else, one of the HBO long time cameramen had either died or was terminally ill with leukeemia or some ****. NOT because Cotto Lost

Comment

Working...
                      X