Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bert Sugar: Leonard beats Mayweather Jr. easy!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by crold1 View Post
    That's the dumbest thing I've read in a while. Hearns moved up to become arguably the best ever at 54 and while he lost to Barkley, he beat Hill at freaking 75. Leonard beat an uderrated Kalule and Hagler.

Floyd moved up and fought nothing in the same area code outside Castillo who gave him hell for 21 rounds before Floyd finally solved him. That's not hate. It's just facts.
    What are you talkin about? Hagler was the only guy that Ray beat. Half the peopel dont even think he won and even he said that he wanted until Hagler looked like crap until he accepted the fight. How is Hearns the best ever at 154? He didnt even beat anyone except guys that were also coming up from lower weights. At 160 and higher he got KO in 3 rounds by Hagler and Barkley. Who is Hill? Dude got KO by a body shot. Youre going to seriously argue that those guys looked better above WW then Floyd has looked above 130? NO way, no how. Dude is still considered P4P the best fighter in the world and is still on top of his game but they looked better? Come on now

Comment

Originally posted by DLT View Post
      What are you talkin about? Hagler was the only guy that Ray beat. Half the peopel dont even think he won and even he said that he wanted until Hagler looked like crap until he accepted the fight. How is Hearns the best ever at 154? He didnt even beat anyone except guys that were also coming up from lower weights. At 160 and higher he got KO in 3 rounds by Hagler and Barkley. Who is Hill? Dude got KO by a body shot. Youre going to seriously argue that those guys looked better above WW then Floyd has looked above 130? NO way, no how
      Oh yeah, you're right...they were no Baldomir, Gatti, or Bruseles.

Comment

as Max Kellerman always said, Floyd moved up in weight way better then both Leaonard & Hearns did. Thats how you should compare them, not head to head
        So? And Kellerman hung off Zab Judah's nutsack for years. Pattern there: Mayweather = Zab Judah with more hype and nuthuggers.

Poet

Comment

Originally posted by crold1 View Post
          Oh yeah, you're right...they were no Baldomir, Gatti, or Bruseles.
          You can say what you want but its obvious that you are never going to give the guy any credit. If Floyd is such a scrub and everyone hates him then why is he still rated as the best or very close? Deep down they know the truth and they hate it. Add your boy JMM & Pac to the list next because they are both getting KO

Comment

You can say what you want but its obvious that you are never going to give the guy any credit. If Floyd is such a scrub and everyone hates him then why is he still rated as the best or very close? Deep down they know the truth and they hate it. Add your boy JMM & Pac to the list next because they are both getting KO

It is also obvious that you are in love.

Comment

Originally posted by poet682006 View Post
              So? And Kellerman hung off Zab Judah's nutsack for years. Pattern there: Mayweather = Zab Judah with more hype and nuthuggers.

Poet
              Look, IM no Kelleman defender. I dont even like the guy but if you saw it then you would know that he wasnt bragging on Floyd when he said it. He said it in just to a question that a fan asked him. Infact, I think it was the same type of question that we are talkin about now. I think Max said that SRL would kill him head to head but Floyd at 130 was just as good if not better then both Hearns & SRL and that he's ooked much better and has had far better success moving up in weight then they did. You cant deny that unless youre being a homer. Those guys were not the same guys when they moved up and Im not talking about those phony titles they won to guys like Danny Lalonde who 1 wasnt great and 2, SRL got a LHW title for beating him at a weight drained 168

Comment

Originally posted by Scott9945 View Post
                It is also obvious that you are in love.
                So all of you are going to tell me that right now Floyd in his 4th division does not look as good as Hearns & SRL looked at SMW? Case Closed!

Comment

It's pretty hard to beat Mayweather easily let alone at all. I don't care how great SRL is. I'd pick him to win, but nothing about that fight is easy.

Comment

DLT lol at Floyd moving up in weight better than Hearns and SRL.

Comment

Mayweather has not had any match-ups like Lenard v Duran or Lenard v Hagler. PBF vs Corrales was a great show down and PBF vs ODLH was a massive event but neither really make PBF have an edge in big match experience/heart.

Comment

Working...
                      X