Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bert Sugar: Leonard beats Mayweather Jr. easy!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

leonard will **** fraud gayweather any given day. leonard go up some divisions to make fights while gayweather a legit welter champ wants to fight a lightweight.

Comment

Originally posted by Dominicano Soy! View Post
      Yes, he looked great against Benitez, another great fighter but Benitez had a 2 week notice.
      NO

HE

DIDN'T.

That was a fight signed well in advance with massive promo, live on ABC. The legend is he only seriously TRAINED for two weeks but who knows? people say all sorts of stuff when they lose.

Comment

Originally posted by talip bin osman View Post
        c'mon now man... the 2nd duran fight was as pitty-patting as anyone can get... & the hagler fight was exactly pitty-patting with some flashy but less substance flurries to steal some rounds against the middleweight champion...
        yea but guess what? leonard got in the ring with guys like duran and hagler. floyd has yet to do it. his duran fight could be cotto and his hagler fight could be mosley. but he only cares about money and picking the easiest possible fights. not caring about his legacy. thats why srl is superior to floyd.

Comment

Originally posted by RepublicaEnemy1 View Post
          The revered boxing historian said it on ESPN...
          Yes I think he would but only because he's a real welterweight. Pound for pound who knows.

Comment

Yeah I know how great SRL wuz! And I know not many of you acknowledge the skills and smarts of pbf!

The rationale behind my decision is as follows: PBF is better defensively than SRL! PBF could care less how he wins as long as he wins. With that standing, SRL would try to force the pace and action while PBF patiently stays on the defensive picking his shots and conserving his energy. This strategy and lack of connects will draw the boobirds. PBF doesnt care but SRL does, so he stays on the attack. Then as SRL begins to slow down from trying to force the action, PBF will pick up the steam and accurately land on the fading SRL! Now, depending on what rd these events transpire, it could go either way with SRL winning early rds, and PBF winning late rds.

If SRL puts away his pride and fights smart then I have no clue how it would end. But, what I do know is we would get a hell of a fight!

Comment

Originally posted by Patheticfraud? View Post
              Yes I think he would but only because he's a real welterweight. Pound for pound who knows.
              P4P, I'm not touching that was a 60 foot pole.

Comment

Originally posted by RepublicaEnemy1 View Post
                The revered boxing historian said it on ESPN...
                SRL's resume certainly suggests that he would beat floyd easy at 147 lbs, but also SRL was a bonafide WW; floyd used to fight at 130 lbs.

Comment

Originally posted by jantzen212003 View Post
                  Yeah I know how great SRL wuz! And I know not many of you acknowledge the skills and smarts of pbf!

The rationale behind my decision is as follows: PBF is better defensively than SRL! PBF could care less how he wins as long as he wins. With that standing, SRL would try to force the pace and action while PBF patiently stays on the defensive picking his shots and conserving his energy. This strategy and lack of connects will draw the boobirds. PBF doesnt care but SRL does, so he stays on the attack. Then as SRL begins to slow down from trying to force the action, PBF will pick up the steam and accurately land on the fading SRL! Now, depending on what rd these events transpire, it could go either way with SRL winning early rds, and PBF winning late rds.

If SRL puts away his pride and fights smart then I have no clue how it would end. But, what I do know is we would get a hell of a fight!
                  Taking a potshot and then running like **** isn't defense. That's what little punks do that can't hang with the big boys.

Poet

Comment

Again, more Floyd hate? Why do people always compare Floyd & SRL head to head? Its so unfair when you think about there size. SRL was a natural and huge WW while Floyd is hardly that and only comes into the ring at 148. Its the same dumb stuff that Manny Stewart use to talk about when he said that Hearns & Leonard would kill Floyd. Like everyone else you could tell that he was just thinking about a WW version of them vs a WW version of Floyd but you cant look at them that way. You have to look at it in a P4P sense. SRL at WW is the same as Floyd at 130 and if you compare them like that then Floyd easily holds his own if not wins the fight. You cant take SRL at his 1st and best divison and compare him to Floyd in his 4th and worst division. Its not fair. However, in a P4P sense then Floyd is right there. He's just as good if not better at 130 then SRL was at WW and as Max Kellerman always said, Floyd moved up in weight way better then both Leaonard & Hearns did. Thats how you should compare them, not head to head

Comment

Originally posted by DLT View Post
                      Floyd moved up in weight way better then both Leaonard & Hearns did. Thats how you should compare them, not head to head
                      That's the dumbest thing I've read in a while. Hearns moved up to become arguably the best ever at 54 and while he lost to Barkley, he beat Hill at freaking 75. Leonard beat an uderrated Kalule and Hagler.

Floyd moved up and fought nothing in the same area code outside Castillo who gave him hell for 21 rounds before Floyd finally solved him. That's not hate. It's just facts.

Comment

Working...
                      X