Marquez - Casamayor at 135 & Juan Diaz at 135
    38.57%
    Even
    10.00%

Is this a bait thread?

Comment

Originally posted by street bully View Post
      Is this a bait thread?
      I think he just watched Pac-Marquez so he wants to talk about it.

See no one cares about Bidenko-Boystov or Rubillar versus Romero tonight.

Comment

Originally posted by jreckoning View Post
        I think he just watched Pac-Marquez so he wants to talk about it.

See no one cares about Bidenko-Boystov or Rubillar versus Romero tonight.

real talk im racist, if i cant read someones name i wont even think twice about watching them fight.

Comment

I think in terms of the opponent Marquez edges it slightly but in terms of the victory Pacquiao beat the bigger fighters better (he outclassed them)

It's close but I'd say Pacquiao opponents were live enough to edge it as the manner of victory has to be taken into account.

Comment

Originally posted by Ryn0 View Post
            I think in terms of the opponent Marquez edges it slightly but in terms of the victory Pacquiao beat the bigger fighters better (he outclassed them)

It's close but I'd say Pacquiao opponents were live enough to edge it as the manner of victory has to be taken into account.

Cosign homey. Good post.

Comment

JMM just, hell any fighter would be proud to have those four names on their resume.

Comment

casamayor = lineal champ
                hatton = lineal champ

juan diaz = solid lightweight
                de la hoya = h0mosexual

PAC's utter devastation of hatton trumps the casamayor win...oscar is a h0mosexual but PAC was never in trouble and bitchslapped oscar for 8 rounds...JMM was on wobbly legs early on against Diaz

slight edge to PAC...like their fights

sorry juan...you lose again

Comment

I gotta give it to Pac. The sheer magnitude of his wins, plus the fact that JMM struggled somewhat with J. Diaz and Casamayor, to a point.

Comment

is this a joke? its not even close for **** sake. Marquez by a landslide. and as far as how impressive the wins were id go with JMM again. joel had never been stopped before in one of the greatest careers in the modern era. diaz was much bigger, had never been stopped and.. well. hes just clearly a far better fighter than hatton. casamayor is better than DLH too. ****ing hell ppl are ****ing crazy grappling them filipino nuts!

Comment

Working...
                    X